About this event
WHAT: The Mohawk-Hudson Region SCCA 2023 Annual Meeting & Awards banquet
WHEN: Satuday, January 14, 2023 from 6pm until 9pm
WHERE: Saratoga Auto Museum, 110 Ave of the Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY
MEAL: Italian buffet. Cash bar has beer & wine
COST: $30 per adult, $10 for children under 12
AGENDA (subject to change):
- 6pm - doors open, check in, tour the museum on your own
- 6:30pm - buffet dinner
- 7:00pm - Annual Meeting (Election of officers for 2023, treasurer and membership reports)
- 7:30pm - 2022 Competition Season Awards (Track / Road Race / Solo), Region awards
- 9:00pm - doors close
- Online registration is required for this event. All who are planning on attending should be registered.
- Payment will be collected electronically during your registration, but you may not be charged until we get closer to the date of the event.
- New this year: $30/adult, $10/child 12 and under
- Please make sure to register all who plan to attend with you. If the registration form does not allow you to register all the people in your party (form is limited to up to four adults and four children 12 and under), please contact the registrar and we will help you with this.
- Members and guest are welcome to attend this event. If circumstances prevent us from accepting all registrations, priority will be given to SCCA and MoHud region members, but we currently do not anticipate this to be an issue.
If you have any questions about this event or how to register, please reach out to the registrar of this event:
- Sal Baisley, Assistant Regional Executive, Mohawk-Hudson Region SCCA - firstname.lastname@example.org