About this event
JACK CARTER POWERSPORTS present the 2022 AMSA OFFROAD PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONSHIP
We welcome for the first time the Second Gear Club to the AMSA Offroad Championship. The club will be hosting the Mclean Creek Hare-scramble and points from this race will go towards both series. Two Birds stoned at once:)
DUE TO WEATHER RACE POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 17/18
- LOCATION: FISHER CREEK PROVINCIAL RECREATION AREA
- DATE: SATURDAY A/B CLASSES
- Registration: 8am-10am
- Riders Meeting: 10:15am
- Race Start: 11am (A 2.5hr cutoff & B 2hr cutoff)
- Registration: 8am -9:30am
- Riders Meeting: 9:45am
- Approximate Timings:
- Race 1 - 10:00am PeeWee beginner (30min)
- Race 2 - 10:45am Peewee intermediate, expert (45 min)
- Race 3 - 11:45 pm Kids Junior, ladies beginner, kids beginner (1hr)
- Race 4 - 1pm Kids Expert, Sportsman, Kids Intermediate, Ladies Junior (1.5hr)
- Check out the RAD2.0 Kids Clinics - Hosted Friday July 8th www.rad20.ca
- Please add a phone number to your account and an emergency contact. This is in case of emergency we know who to contact.
- Be sure to sign the online waiver, link provided on the next page.
If you have a licence that was carried forward, and are having issues registering for the event. It could be that we created your account with a different email. Please send us a message before creating a new account. Thnx
Follow all steps please!
Step 1) ALBERTA OFFROAD LICENCE - you must have an active licence to pre-register for the event. All non-memebrs must register on race day.
Step 2) RACE ENTRY - select your class and number. For riders racing both Kids Expert/Junior or Ladies Junior/Ladies Intermediate, please check both classes on the same entry form.
Step 3) PARTICIPANT EVENT WAIVER - Please follow the link here or on the next page to sign the waiver. For Parents/guardian to sign minor waivers please check the box "signing for minor". https://amsa.speedwaiver.com/iuamf
Step 4) MAKE PAYMENT - After signing the waiver, complete your registration by making payment.
Step 4) RACE DAY - you pre-entered; therefore, go directly to the scoring team with your helmet to receive/confirm your RFID scoring tag is working. Bring a fueling mat for the pits if you have one, to mitigate environmental spills. ALL DOGS ON LEASH.