About this event
Looking for additional track time but can't afford a private test day? Max Track Time Lite offers an inexpensive semi-private test day limited to a maximum of 40 participants. The benefits are lots of track time with minimal cars on track.
Already registered? Please follow the below links for event information and forms:
Key Event Information:
- In the interest of making this event affordable for WRL GP teams, we will not be offering catering at this event.
- Advanced Drivers and Licensed Racing Drivers Only. NO Beginners
- Must be comfortable in Open Passing environment
- 40 CAR LIMIT (closed wheel cars only. No formula cars)
- $750 per car
Full Day Schedule:
- Registration/Check In: 8:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 8:30 AM in the pro-paddock
- Hot Track: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1 Hour Lunch Break at Noon)
- If two run groups, sessions will run 40 minutes on/40 minutes off
- Participants are responsible for preparing their vehicle to meet the rigors of track driving. Max Track Time reserves the right to re-inspect any vehicle at any event at any time and deny participation if a vehicle is deemed unsafe or improperly prepared. No refund will be given if a participant's vehicle is not properly prepared. Cars must be prepped to the minimum standard outlined in our Tech Guide.pdf
- Entrants must have a valid racing license or have previous and verifiable open-track/open-passing experience. Registrar will call to verify driver(s) experience level when registering for the first time.
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Drivers age 16 and 17 years old must also have a completed minor waiver to participate.
- SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all drivers. Helmet rentals will not be available at the track.
- Drivers must wear a helmet and safety harness at all times while on track. For race cars, full racing gear including HANS device is required. Drivers of track prepared street cars must wear a helmet and HANS device.
- No passengers are allowed on track.
- Max Track Time runs rain or shine.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
If you have questions about eligibility, please email your questions to email@example.com.