About this event
At Max Track Time, our mission is in our name – to provide the maximum amount of high-quality track-time for our participants. Our events are open exclusively to racers and advanced track-day drivers. This allows us to remove run groups and allow our entries to manage their on track schedule to best service their individual needs. Whether you are a professional team looking to develop new drivers and test new equipment, or a club racer looking to find those extra tenths or dial in your setup for your next big race, Max Track Time is here to provide you with a semi-private test atmosphere at a reasonable price.
Already registered? Please follow the below links for event information and forms:
Key Event Information:
- NO run groups. Open track all day.
- Catered lunch and full day coffee/beverage service
- Advanced Drivers and Licensed Racing Drivers Only. NO Beginners
- Must be comfortable in Open Passing environment
- 30 CAR LIMIT (closed wheel cars only. No formula cars)
- $2,000 per car full-day / $1,125 per car half-day
- Optional: Lunch Time Photo/Video Package available at $500/car. Limit of 6 cars for session.
Full Day Schedule:
- Registration/Check In: 7:00 AM-7:30 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 7:30 AM in the Club Sebring Suite
- Street Car Sighting Laps: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Hot Track: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (1 Hour Catered Lunch Break at Noon)
Half Day Schedule:
- Registration/Check In: 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- Drivers Meeting: 12:30 PM in the Club Sebring Suite
- Hot Track: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- This event is for closed wheel cars only. No formula cars are permitted to register.
- Participants are responsible for preparing their vehicle to meet the rigors of track driving. Max Track Time reserves the right to re-inspect any vehicle at any event at any time and deny participation if a vehicle is deemed unsafe or improperly prepared. No refund will be given if a participant's vehicle is not properly prepared. Cars must be prepped to the minimum standard outlined in our Tech Guide.pdf
- Entrants must have a valid racing license or have previous and verifiable open-track/open-passing experience. Registrar will call to verify driver(s) experience level when registering for the first time.
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Drivers age 16 and 17 years old must also have a completed minor waiver to participate.
- SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all drivers. Helmet rentals will not be available at the track.
- Drivers must wear a helmet and safety harness at all times while on track. For race cars, full racing gear including HANS device is required. Drivers of track prepared street cars must wear a helmet and HANS device.
- No passengers are allowed on track.
- Max Track Time runs rain or shine.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
If you have questions about eligibility, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.