About this event
The ///M Chapter and the National Capital Chapter are once again going to the world-famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway for an exciting opportunity to drive ///M-cars at Indy!
This special event will provide our club members the rare chance to drive someone else's ///M-car on this world-class track.
Our single-day event is for BMW CCA members only, from any chapter. If you're not a current member, join the club BMW CCA and then join us at the Brickyard!
Why drive with us? Our group is comprised 100% of true BMW enthusiasts. You can drive other events with strangers, but you know the drivers in our group are part of the BMW CCA family and we know that you are, too. Our events are specifically designed for BMW CCA club members and are somethng special to attend!
Want More? How about a Indy Hot Lap in a real ///M4 GT4 factory race car with one of the professional drivers from the BMW Performance Center at the wheel!
Not Enough? We have tentatively scheduled a special Friday tour of the new Rahal Letterman Lanigan racing facility at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway!
Any more? Yes, there will be more to this special event weekend!
I'm looking for FIRM commitments now. If you will DEFINITELY attend this event, register now!
Don't pay now, I will collect the event fee by check when we get close to filling this school.
This program includes:
8:00a - 8:15 - Arrival and Check-in.
8:30 - 9:15 - Morning Classroom Session.
9:30 - 12:00p - Morning Drive Sessions (Section 1 track training, Section 2 track training, Skid Pad training)
12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch (Provided by the Performance Center)
1:00 - 3:30 - Afternoon Drive Sessions (Lead/Follow Group 1 Full Road Course, Lead/Follow Group 2 Full Road Course, Timed Autocross)
3:30 - 4:30 - ///M4 GT4 Race Car Rides - Instructors Driving.
4:30 - 5:00p - Wrap-Up and Close
Here is a web link to explain more: ///M Intensive @ Indy
Here is a one-page brochure to pass along to your friends: M Intensive BMW CCA at Indy.pdf
More Event Details -
- You drive Saturday, August 6th, 2022.
- Total number of participants for this school is 36.
- Lodging room block - TBD.
- IMS Museum Tours - TBD
- Saturday lunch is included.
- Saturday night after-drive dinner at St. Elmo's Steak House - Definitely!
- Two drivers split time in one car throughout the day.
- The BMW CCA member price is $2,500.
- All participants must be BMW CCA members or associates. All chapters are welcome!
- If you want to bring a guest, sign them up as a club member.
- Not included is your transportation to and from Indianapolis, lodging and meals (except lunch on drive day.)
Contact Doug Verner at EstorilMCoupe@nccbmwcca.org for more information.