About this event
The Last Chance - Time Attack
Pricing, Schedule, Supplemental Regulations, and Additional Info
Supps_08_20_22_HPR_TT.pdf (sanctioned 7/21/22)
Please review and print yourself a copy
SCCA Majors & Regional Entrants and Volunteers - please register at: msreg.com/LastChance-MAJ-REG22
Notice to Participants: In light of COVID-19.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are sick or test positive for COVID please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home. If you are immunocompromised or otherwise wish to wear a mask, mask wearing is allowed at any of our race events.
Saturday Dinner / Party: Approximately 5:15 at the Pavilion
- Volunteers are needed for Saturday and Sunday. Volunteer information and incentives are listed on the last page of the supps. Volunteers should register at: msreg.com/LastChance-MAJ-REG22
- Please opt-in for text messaging, as we may use this feature in addition to the PA system to notify participants of changes or important information during the event. Drivers are responsible to relay information to their family, guests, and/or crew.
- Help the race chair with planning by confirming the number of dinner tickets you need during the registration process. You can bump the number up or down to conform to your specific needs.
- Motorsport Reg will validate your membership number and license with the national office, so be sure your profile name matches your member name.
- See the last page of the supps for information regarding RV hookups and other accomocations near High Plains Raceway