About this event
RMM in collaboration with pro rider Ken Hill is bringing you a motorcycle riding school for riders of all skill levels, at Rocky Mountain Motorsports Race Circuit.
Regardless of whether you ride the street or track at any level, Ken’s program will build your confidence by taking you through the fundamentals that make you a better rider—no matter where you ride—this program is for you!
Day 1: Wed. Jul 31st, 2024, 9:00am - 6:30pm
Day 2: Thurs. Aug 1, 2024 9:00am - 6:30pm
This masterclass curriculum follows Ken Hill’s Order of the Sport, which teaches the six fundamentals of motorcycle riding and best practice techniques used by the world’s top riders. The scalable, step-by-step methodology is designed to help riders of all skill levels become faster, safer, and more confident, whether they ride on the street or on the racetrack. Ken’s approach embraces holistic rider development and includes training both on and off the bike, combining theoretical instruction of key concepts and techniques with on-track drills to develop mental, physical, and technical mastery.
The school is divided into classroom and on-track sessions. In the classroom, Ken Hill will lead students through a comprehensive introduction to the six fundamentals of the sport:
(1) Bike Placement, (2) Vision and Focus, (3) Motor Controls, (4) Brake Adjustability, (5) Turn-In Point and Turn-In Rate, and (6) Body Position and Body Timing.
- Guaranteed 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Two small groups of 15-20 riders, split between Novice/Low Intermediate and High Intermediate/Advanced
- 45-minute sessions, switching between the classroom and on track
- On-track video review session (bring a portable device if you want to take a copy of your video home)
- Printed curriculum handbook provided for classroom workshops
- Catered lunch provided on both days
Don’t wait—spaces will surely fill up quick for this one-time event.
This course does NOT count towards the Non-Member Access Policy
Rider Safety Equipment and Motorcycle must meet standards of RMM's Motorcycle Safety Check list found here: Motorcycle Checklist
Riders may leave their belongings onsite overnight. No overnight camping. RMM is not responsible for loss or damage of belongings