About this event
Kansas City Karting Association RACE #8
Configuration: Full Track - Clockwise
$45 Class entry - Member
$85 Class entry - Non Member
$10 Transponder Rental - Member
$20 Transponder Rental - Non Member
$10 Pit Pass
$3 Spectator Youth (12 and under)
*** We are a Membership based organization, if you would like to become a member in order to receive membership based pricing please sign up HERE
Race Day Notes:
- Race group make-up and race order will be determined upon completion of registration
- Classes may be mixed dependent upon the number of entrants. i.e., Briggs 206 & Clone
- Prompt starts will be enforced
- All drivers, crew & race guests are to have wristbands. Race points will be forfeited if team guests, or members fail to adhere. It is the driver/team responsibility to enforce.
- It is the Race Director’s discretion to change running order or delay starts.
- Refer to website for all current rules, classes and weights
- Track configuration; CW indicates Clockwise, CCW indicates Counterclockwise
Racers must provide their own Karts, KCKA does NOT offer rentals of any kind
You MUST wear appropriate SAFETY GEAR to practice and race. (Full-Faced helmet, Jacket, Long pants, Neck Protector, Gloves, AND Chest Protector for 12 YEARS AND YOUNGER). Rib protection is strongly recommended. Helmets must be either SFI or Snell 2015 (SA2015, M2015, K2015, CMR2015) or greater only. All participants 12 years old and younger must wear an approved chest protector to race.
For more information about KCKA rules please click HERE