About this event
As part of the Jzilla Track Days Good Time Emporium series, we bring you Jzilla Dirt Days at beautiful Barber Motorsports Park! Exclusive to 30 participants, we will offer spotting and recovery by experienced staff. The event will include the Barber Proving Grounds Manufacturer obstacle course and beautiful trails augmented by artistic touches among the wildlife. This is a magnificent property located east of Birmingham, Alabama.
$225 for the whole day
***Wheelers with stock vehicles with factory lifts and skid plates will need to email us for vehicle approval. Sorry, no pets.
Further details provided closer to the event, here is what to expect:
7:30 AM : Registration
8 AM : Driver Meeting - Driver Meeting will include assignments to group leader.
9 AM : Groups disperse to assigned trails or obstacle course. Beginners will start in obstacle course.
MORNING: Short Trails + Obstacle Course
12 PM - 1 PM: Lunch
AFTERNOON: Longer Trails + Obstacle Course
5PM : Event concludes for the day.
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff,the Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safety and to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements below.All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
Registered Driver Requirements:
- Must be 16 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
Obstacle and Off Road Course Vehicle Requirements
- 4 wheel drive (Low range required.)
- Tow points front and rear (OEM is acceptable if a tow strap can be attached.)
- Empty roof rack (The side tilt test is 28 degrees on the obstacle course.)
- Mild lift with 32” tires or larger (Some stock vehicles equipped with 32” tires qualify. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.)
- Diff breathers should be raised (Water depth is usually around 20” but may be up to 30" depending on weather.)
- Skid plates and sliders are highly recommended
- Improved approach and departure angles (Some stock vehicles will damage front and rear bumpers.)
- Spare wheel and appropriate tools for changing your vehicle’s wheels
Off Road Course Vehicle Recommendations
- Tire deflator and 12v air compressor (We recommend airing down for this event.)
- Tree strap, tow strap and two D-rings (We will assist with recovery should it be necessary but please have the appropriate gear for your vehicle.)
- Lifted vehicles should consider a High Lift jack (Ask JZilla Staff for assistance if you have never used one. They can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly.)
- Skid plates, sliders and strong bumpers (Undercarriage and rocker panels may contact obstacles. If conditions are wet, the trails are VERY slippery and could result in tree strikes from sliding.)
***Some stock vehicles should expect body damage, particularly due to approach and departure angles. Stock G-Wagons, Wranglers, and the FJC will be fine. Email email@example.com with questions.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- The temperatures of all guests may be monitored.
- Social distancing must be implemented at all times. Please maintain a minimum of six feet from staff and participants.
- Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- Participants should wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Event entry is limited. ONE guest (16 and older) per driver. Extraneous guests or visitors will be asked to leave.
Track Dirt Days