About this event
JP43 Training provides 1-on-1 and exclusive private day events which are a place to come and train with a the best in the business. Take your riding to the next level with Jason Pridmore and his coaches including pro MotoAmerica racers Corey Alexander, Michael Gilbert, Andrew Lee and James Rispoli.
There are many levels of riders in the world and our program caters to everyone’s ability level. We believe teaching one way of doing things doesn’t work. Everyone has different goals & riding levels & it’s up to the coaches at JP43 Training to see where people are & where they want to go with their riding.
- A minimum of one year of streetbike riding experience.
- Medical insurance. JP43 Training provides NO medical insurance.
- A clean, road-worthy motorcycle with properly operating controls is required.
- Minimum 250 cc displacement.
- Mirrors must be taped or removed.
- Headlight and taillight must be taped and the brake light completely covered or disabled to not distract following riders.
- Engine in good running condition with no leaks.
- Tires in new or near new condition. This is important because you can easily get in excess of 175 miles on the track per day.
- Safety wire or RTV silicone adhesive is requiredon the oil drain bolt and recommended on other critical fasteners.
- Wheel weights must be taped.
- Full coverage leathers (1 piece or top and bottom zipped together) or an equivalent Cordura Nylon or Kevlar suit. (Aerostich OK)
- Leather or Kevlar riding gloves extending above the wrist.
- Leather riding boots extending above the ankle.
- A DOT and/or Snell approved full-face helmet with no damage.
- Light-weight suits are not acceptable.
- 1-on-1 price does not include track day fees. Please register and pay directly with the respective track day organization (please let us know if there are any issues with registration).