About this event
Come early and enjoy the games, snacks and the two level karting track at Andretti Karting, our registration site.
This purpose of this RoadRally is to enjoy the farm and ranch countryside during a leisurely two-hour drive. This non-speed event is meant for auto enthusiast as a family activity. Children are welcome at no extra charge.
The route will leave Andretti Karting to Leon Springs, Fair Oaks, Kendalia, Sisterdale, Luckenbach, Cain City, Grapetown and Bankersmith before ending at the Alamo Café across from Old Tunnel State Park. After a choice supper, you can watch the millions of Mexican free tail bats and thousands of Mouse-eared bats exit the Old Tunnel for the evening of feasting on mosquitos.
There are several stretches of old payment and a few cattle guards along this route. As well as two stretches of well graded dirt (with few rocks). Along the way you will be given points of local history.
SCCA events are still asked to observe COVID precautions so we ask that whoever attends the 8:45 Safety Briefing wear a mask. If you experience symptoms of COVID immediately before the event, your money will be refunded.
The GOAL of the SCCA is to Have Fun with Cars!
1. Each car must have a Driver, with a valid driver's license,
2. Each car must have a Navigator who can read English.
3. Each car must have a current inspection sticker and proof of insurance.
4. Minor Children (<18) are welcome but must have a Minor Waiver signed by both parents. The Waiver must be printed in color.
5. Non-SCCA members will be required to fill out a "weekend membership" form but there will be no extra fee.
We hope COVID-19 protocols will be somewhat relaxed by this Road Rally but we are asking that all participants wear masks when not in their cars.