About this event
Come join us for our November rallycross event at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park in Cedar Falls, IA! We've got a nice chunk of land to use, with around 12 acres available for the course area. The ground drains very quickly, so any rain won't be a problem. We'll have two separate courses to race too!
Check out the FaceBook event page here for a bunch of other useful information and the latest event updates.
Registration fee is $40 for SCCA members and $55 for non-members.
Event day schedule:
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
7:30AM-9:15AM - Registration
9:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10 AM - First car on course
If this is your first event, we highly recommend that you arrive at 8 AM. You should also read this rallycross novice guide for lots of useful information.
Registration for SCCA members is $40. Registration for non members is $55.
- Registration accepted online and the day of the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2020 SCCA Rallycross Rules or contact the registrar.
- Spectators and guests are welcome and encouraged! There is no entry fee for them, but they must sign the waiver upon entry to the event site.