About this event
After checking out the rallycross venue this morning, we are going to be forced to cancel tomorrow's race. There's standing water on the majority of the track and there's even more rain forecast for tonight. This creates major safety risks at this venue, so thus the cancellation. Next event will be in May; watch for the announcement coming soon.
Registration for SCCA members is $45. Registration for non members is $60.
- Registration accepted online only prior to the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license or permit is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Directions on how to complete on of these can be found here.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2022 SCCA Rallycross Rules or contact the registrar.
- Loaner helmets are available as a full day loan due to COVID-19. We only have six so you should try to have your own acceptable helmet. Please the accepted standards at this link. The certification decals can typically be found under the liner of the helmet. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Side by side UTVs are now allowed to rallycross, but they MUST comply with the requirements in the UTV section of the rules. These include solid panel doors, solid panel roof, window net or arm restraints, and a maximum ground clearance.