About this event
Event will run from 10am to roughly 4pm.
Lunch will be provided by the Houston SCCA.
Event held in private office at Houston, TX 77080.
What you can expect to learn from this class:
- How to set up a Solo course for Houston SCCA Regional events
- Creating a fun, competitive but challenging course
- Safety aspects of course design
- Vehicle overlap
- General worker safety
- Speed control and so much more
- Review of real life incidents of safety, Houston SCCA Region specific.
This is an in class course. You will not need to bring a helmet or any other materials. Printed materials will be provided.
Questions about this event? Please contact Michel' Buck at email@example.com