About this event
Come join us for our 3rd annual "Hoosier Vintage". This vintage BMW show is held in conjunction with our New Member Picnic, and is a great way to both welcome new BMW club members and celebrate the history of our BMW automobiles.
Cars classified as "vintage" for this event, are BMW's with chassis designation numbers e3-e34, and of course cars that are pre "e" designation. If you are unsure of your car's chassis designation, here is a great link: http://burgertuning.com/BMW_chassis_codes.html.
Registration is $10 in advance, and $15 the day of the event. We are a little tight on space, so we are only allowing 30 cars to register. Hurry up and get your spot!
With your registration you will receive:
- A dash card for you to fill out with your car number (to be assigned at the event) and basic car information
- An event T-shirt - sponsored by Enthusiast Apparel (will need your size)
- An event sticker to commemorate the event
- A ballot - to vote for your favorite cars in the show
- A raffle ticket for a chance to win one of several door prizes sponsored be Defouw BMW
We will have trophies/prizes for the following show categories:
- Best of Show - Stock
- Best of Show - Modified
- Best "Beater" or "Work in Progress"
- Best Paint
- Best Interior
- Furthest Distance Traveled to Attend the Event
What are you waiting for, get registered!
Spectators do not need to register - only if you are showing a car.
Cars accepted as vintage are:
Any pre-war BMW, 1600/2002/2002tii, e3, e6, e9, e12, e21, e23, e24, e26, e28, e20, e31, e32, e34
Vintage BMW motorcycles - 30 years and older, are welcome (no judged categories)
Cars do not have to be pristine or "show cars" This is an every man's show. We even have a category for the best "beater" (AKA work in progress).