About this event
This purpose of this RoadRally is to enjoy the farm and ranch countryside during a leisurely 90 minute drive. This non-speed event is meant for auto enthusiast as a family activity. Children are welcome at no extra charge.
The route will leave the Summer Moon Coffee, EVO Entertainment, and Gold Gyms parking lot and will wind through Lockhart, Rosanky, Smithville, and Giddings before stopping at the Lee County Christmas Tree Farm in Lincoln. Afterwards, the route continues to Paige on Texas 21, the old King's Highway, for a late lunch at the Roadhouse.
This route is along US, state, and farm to market roads. Along the way you will be given points of local history.
SCCA events are still asked to observe COVID precautions so we ask that whoever attends the 10:45 Safety Briefing wear a mask. If you experience symptoms of COVID immediately before the event, your money will be refunded.
The GOAL of the SCCA is to Have Fun with Cars!
1. Each car must have a Driver, with a valid driver's license,
2. Each car must have a Navigator who can read English.
3. Each car must have a current inspection sticker and proof of insurance.
4. Minor Children (<18) are welcome but must have a Minor Waiver signed by both parents. The Waiver must be printed in color.
5. Non-SCCA members will be required to fill out a "weekend membership" form but there will be no extra fee.
We hope COVID-19 protocols will be somewhat relaxed by this Road Rally but we are asking that all participants wear masks when not in their cars.