About this event
Welcome to High Rev Driving School, a place to safely learn how to drive your car on a roadcourse in a fast, fun and safe environment. Our school offers both classroom and on track instruction with our highly experienced driving instructors on one of the safest tracks in the nation. Whether you are an experienced driver or completely new to road racing, our school will give you the knowledge and confidence to go to the track and find the limits of you and your car. Don't wait to sign up as spots do fill up fast.
- $475 for our Advanced Driving School where an instructor helps improve you as a driver and focusing on going faster. (certification required, or past racing history)
- $275 for the Certification School Day with an instructor where you will learn basic safety and driving skills needed to attend our track days or Advanced Driving School.
- $175 for the day as a certified driver (certification required or past racing history)
- We run either two 30 minute run groups or three 20 minute run groups depneding on car count. We will release a schedule through email to those registered a few days before the event. Our goal is to give everyone as much track time as possible while maintaining a safe and fun amount of cars on a track at a time.
- All of our events and run groups will be point by passing only. There will be no wheel to wheel racing at our events. We pride ourselves in having over 5 years of events with no incidents and make it our top priority that everyone's cars go home in the same condition that they arrived in.
- We require a DOT approved full face helmet or Snell approved open face helmet.
- No dirtbike or skull cap motorcycle helmets allowed.
- Closed toed shoes and long pants.
See you at the track!
Raceway Park of the Midlands
Pacific Junction, IA