About this event
Come join Infinite Motorsports for a fun and safe high-performance driving event in 2022. Please note, this track day event is for Intermediate Solo and Advanced drivers only.
Join us for a full track day experience in 2022! All track day events include:
• Track time at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park‘s Grand Prix race track
• Full-day coaching (if required or requested)
• Light breakfast
• Catered lunch (additional lunch guest fee $25)
• Drinks throughout the day
• Helmet rental (if required or requested)
• Full safety support staff
Please note, track day events run rain or shine. These high-performance driving events are for all experience levels*. Please review our event pre-requisites before booking any of the dates below.
All 2022 Track Event Dates:
April 25th *Inter Solo/Advanced Only
*If status changes due to COVID-19 (should in-car instruction not be available or if the track day is cancelled due to the virus) all will be notified and be given the option of a credit towards future events or a refund.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns about track day events in 2022..
It may seem like a big list but, reading through I’m sure you’ll find it’s all pretty standard. These conditions are to ensure everyone’s safety.
• Helmets are mandatory – Snell SA 2015 or newer *Please Note* Snell SA 2010 is now out of date
• You must have a full G License, in good standing
• Infinite Motorsports must have your lapping day/performance driving school resume/history on file – If you are unsure if you have submitted a copy please contact us to confirm
• You are responsible for your own car’s safety
• All guests (drivers and coaches included) must sign our waiver prior to the event date. Wristbands will only be given to those who have pre-registered.
• No open-toed shoes (both driver and passenger if applicable)
• The driver and passenger seat belts must be equal. If your driver seat has a 5-point harness, your passenger seat must also have a 5-point harness.
• Any make of open-top car (convertible, T-top or Targa top) with factory installed rollover protection must meet our standard. On track, the convertible top must be in the “up” position or the removable components latched in place. If the open-top car does not have factory installed rollover protection, a roll bar or roll cage must be installed.
• Advanced students must be pre-approved by Infinite Motorsports
• Passengers MAY be permitted, based on the Chief Instructor’s approval
• Driver substitutions are not allowed
• No refunds given to any hardship at the track (mechanical breakdowns etc.)