About this event
This year’s HDRPCA Holiday Party is fast approaching. This is what you need to know:
- Date: Saturday December 9th.
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 425 SW Bluff Drive Bend, Oregon 97702
- Cost of the party will be $80/person. Please register on MotorSportReg.
- Register on MSR by December 3rd, limited to 78 members so register now!
- Time: Cocktails and appetizers at 6 pm, $7 at bar, and $20 corkage fee if you bring-your-own-bottle.
- Dinner: Buffet dinner served at 7 pm - main entrees, roasted prime rib and fresh Salmon plus desert.
- Live Music: The High Desert Chambers Dove String Quartet will be providing musical entertainment along with a variety of favorite Christmas music.
- Raffle: Bring a bottle of nice wine. Buy tickets upon arrival and 4 Raffle winners will split the wine.
- Rooms: Rooms available at special HDRPCA rate of $149/night + taxes. Register by Nov. 27th.
- There will also be the awards presentation for this last year and an introduction of our new officers.
- There will be a slide show presentation running during the cocktail hour of past driving and social events.
- We will donate toys for children in foster care to the Candy Cane Lane Charity. Please bring a toy to the Holiday Party. Go to Walmart or Target, and chose a toy from the list below. If you are not attending the Party but would still like to donate a gift to the kids in need, you can drop it off until December 8th at the Wells Fargo Building at 650 Southwest Bond Street Suite 200 between 8am and 5 pm. The toys should be unwrapped so that the children and foster parents can enjoy wrapping them.
Any questions contact Ann Sampson 714-270-2745. There will be a slide show presentation running during the cocktail hour of past driving and social events.