HCKC Annual Membership 2022Hill Country Kart Club
About this event
-- Important-- - The GATE CODES will be emailed to you when you complete the checkout process, minor forms will be available at the track and must be completed on an annual basis. To simplify the application process you may just complete the options on this page and agree to the HCKC terms as outlined below. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL
HCKC Track Layout - Print the 2022 HCKC Schedule (please note April 16th will be removed)
NKA Rules regarding kart safety - see club website for general rules
We recommend that everyone involved with your racing team watch this short video regardless of class raced - https://youtu.be/tLO4ucSAupE?t=4
You will also receive email updates from HCKC through this system, this will include: race schedules, weather alerts, work parties, special events, etc.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the track for practice from the hours of 9am to dusk (please no later than 9pm, does not include the use of lights)
- Access to purchase pit spots (ask in advance or at the track)
- Voting privileges at the general membership meetings
- Annual Awards, champ points, Annual payout (top 3 each class) in form of gift certificates - larger classes have great payouts! In 2017 LO206 had over $700 in funds for payout, the larger your class the better the awards.
- Series Awards and special events
By completing this online registration you agree to the terms listed below and in the final email confirmation.
- No Driving in the Pits, you may only drive out from the hot-grid.
- Do not start karts on the stand as rotating tires are a hazard to kids that are walking around the pits (yourself and/or spectators). Karts may be started in the controlled hot-grid, all karts must have a driver in the seat to prevent run-away karts (no exceptions).
- All track and NKA safety gear requirements must be followed at all times. No shorts, flip-flops, etc!
- No bikes, scooters, skates, rollerblades in the pits - period!