About this event
Join the Hagerty Drivers Club on an adventure through Banff!
Towering, rugged, and beautiful. The landscape of the Canadian Rockies is one of the last remaining undisturbed natural areas in North America. Discovered in the 1880’s, and accessed by rail, the Cave and Basin hot springs became Canada’s first National Park, eventually enlarged and named Banff National Park. In 1914 a road was opened to Banff, and the entire corridor has been a driving destination ever since. Our event will begin in Calgary, and explore roads and destinations on both sides of the Alberta and B.C. Rocky Mountains. While primarily a tourist destination, the Banff corridor and surrounding mountains hide some fantastic driving roads, and excellent cruising roads with jaw-dropping scenery. On our driving event, we’ve planned time for photography and a bit of time to explore some of Canada’s most famous towns. The route book is easy to follow, entertaining for the co-driver, and our tour promises to deliver the excitement of the elite classic car rallies, at a budget-friendly price-point.
Tour dates are September 21-24, 2020. This tour is limited to twenty cars so reserve your spot today.
Registration is $1500.00 and includes:
- Entry for driver and co-driver;
Optional evening private collection visit and meet-and-greet September 21 as participants arrive to Calgary, Alberta, CA:
- Collection features rare and unique European vehicles from 1956-1989
Optional access to hotel room block (cost not included in this event registration fee) for accommodations on September 21:
- Hotel Arts in Calgary, Alberta, CA
Tour Kick-Off and Collection Visit the morning of September 22
- Collection features classic VW's, Porsche's, and military vehicles
- All group meals Tuesday through Thursday at local restaurants that will give you an authentic (and delicious) taste of the region;
- Hotel accommodations on September 22 at Big Horn Meadows Resort in Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, CA;
- Hotel accommodations on September 23 at Moose Hotel and Suites in Banff, Alberta, CA;
- An opportunity to arrive early to the town of Banff to safely enjoy some of the local splendor and sights;
- A professional photographer documenting the tour and sharing a photo gallery after;
- A beautifully designed and instructive route book;
- A custom Banff Edition Tour hat;
- And Hagerty Drivers Club roadside coverage.
Check out our Common Questions.pdf to learn more about the Hagerty Touring Series experience.
Not a Hagerty Drivers Club member yet? Go ahead and register for this tour. Afterwards, a Hagerty representative will give you a call to set up your yearly HDC membership for only $55.
The best part is that the perks of membership don’t end with this tour. Throughout the year, you'll receive a ton of other great benefits, like a subscription to the award-winning Hagerty Drivers Club magazine, exclusive automotive discounts, invites to members-only events and experiences, and more.
Questions? Learn more here.
Participant eligibility: Participants must possess a valid, full driver’s license and must provide their own vehicle. Registration price includes one vehicle and up to two participants.