About this event
FRP's 2023 Season Features 7 great events.
FRP EVENT #5 @ ROAD AMERICA (Road America 4.08 Miles)
is in combination with TRANS-AM as part of their 2023 Championship
FRP has 2 Run Groups, 6 sessions with 3 hrs of track time for each run group
- F1600 & F1600 Masters — Sessions are: P1, P2, Q, R1, R2, R3
- Atlantic, F2000, & F1000 — Sessions are: P1, P2, Q1, R1, Q2, R2
These two FRP RUN groups will be operating under FRP rules,
Operated by FRP Stewards and staff.
Trans-Am is hosting and operating the additional test day on Thursday, July 6th. ($400)
Test Day sessions will operate under Trans-Am rules, operated by Trans-Am Stewards and staff
FRP competitors have two run groups, and EACH will have 3 x 30 min sessions.
- FRP Atlantic, F2000, & F1000 will be Group C (Preliminary Schedule)
- FRP F1600 & F1600 Masters will be Group D (Preliminary Schedule)
Registration for ALL FRP competitors, for both the Test Day & Event is through FRP’s registration site
here on Motorsport Reg.
Formula Race Promotions events in 2023 are sanctioned and insured by PMH/SCCA PRO.
ALL FRP participants — drivers & crew & guests desiring hot pit access MUST BE a member of SCCA.
CREW & GUESTS may participate in FRP events without being an SCCA member, but will not be allowed in hot pit areas.
Anyone found in a hot pit area without proper credentials will be fined ($500), and this fine will accrue to the associated team.
CREW Credentials (Hardcard) are available at no charge directly through PMH.
Application Link with instructions & forms to all applications are on the hub page of our FRP website: RaceFRP.com
And here: PMH Crew Hard Card Application Click HERE
For 2023 - Crew Chiefs; Crew Members & Guests have their own FRP registration site, that works for the whole season.
USE THIS LINK: FRP 2023 Crew & Guest Season Registration
If you want your Crew and Guests to receive event emails and track session results, it is Important to have them register directly using this form.
Link to the Crew Registration form can be copied and e-mailed to all, and is also on the Hub Page of FRP's website, and directly linked from multiple docs.
You can also sign up crew yourself.
Every Participant entering grounds of a track venue must sign the specific track’s waiver, sometimes available online, sometimes only at the gate. Each track will have a specific wrist band for the weekend, which provides you continual weekend access.
EVERY Participant MUST ALSO check in at FRP’s Registration BEFORE going on track or into the hot pits. This is where we verify eligibility, waivers, payment, and issue the FRP weekend wristband.
Drivers who do not check in with FRP registration and find their way onto the track WILL BE black flagged and may be fined.
DRIVERS are required to be an SCCA Member AND are also required to have by their 2nd FRP evnt an FRP/PMH PRO License
This License is Issued Directly Through PMH (SVRA/F4/FR/Trans-Am license holders already meet this license requirement.)
- Application for the FRP/PMH Pro License is direct with PMH.
- Approval for the FRP/PMH Pro License is automatic with a Current Full Competition license issued by SCCA; FIA; HSR; IMSA; NASA; VRG; EMRA; Indy Car; & CACC.
- Other applicants will be reviewed for eligibility by FRP. A racing resume is required.
- FRP always retrains the right to determine qualifications, and deny entry, of drivers regardless of license held.
- It is advisable to apply for the FRP/PMH Pro licenseat least 2 weeks PRIOR to your 2nd FRP event.
Any Questions, contact us:
robertW@RaceFRP.com or call 855-722-3377 ext. 701
clayH@RaceFRP.com or call 855-722-3377 ext. 708