About this event
THE 2022 FRP Atlantic Championship Series has 5 great events - 3 hrs of track time for each run group at each event.
- Apr 29-May 1 -Mid-Ohio
- May 20-22 - Barber Motorsports Park (Event in conjunction with HSR, specifics TBD)
- June 3-5 - PIRC #1
- July 30-31 - Road America (w/USAC Porsche Sprint Challenge)
- Aug 19-21 - Summit Point
2 Classes - Scored Indepenently - Each with their own podium.
016 Class - All unrestricted Swift 016's - No restrictor or air box required; 8,200 hard rev limit;14:1 compression; 1,420 lbs
Open Class - All SCCA Club Eligible (non Swift 016) Atlantics & PM18s
- Swift 014/ Toyota: 1,225 lbs
- Swift 014 MZR: 1,300 lbs.
- Tatuus PM18: Per Indy Pro rules
- Pro Formula Mazda: Per SCCA rules
- FR Americas: Per SCCA rules
SCCA PRO and all of its operations have been “leased” to Parella Motorsport Holdings (PMH).
Formula Race Promotions events in 2022 are sanctioned and insured by PMH/SCCA PRO.
ALL FRP participants — drivers & crew & guests desiring hot pit access MUST BE a member of SCCA.
Guests or Crew may participate in FRP events without being an SCCA member, but will not be allowed in hot pit areas. Anyone found in a hot pit area without proper credentials will be fined ($500), and this fine will accrue to the associated team.
NEW for 2022 - Crew Chiefs; Crew Members & Guests have their own registration site, that works for the whole season.
USE THIS LINK: FRP 2022 Crew & Guest Season Registration
If you want your Crew and guests to receive event emails and track session results, it is Important to have them register directly.
It is also nice to know who will be attending.
Link to the Crew Registration form can be copied and e-mailed to all, and is also on the Hub Page of FRP's website, and directly linked from multiple docs.
You can also sign up crew yourself.
Every Participant entering grounds of a track venue must sign the specific track’s waiver, sometimes available online, sometimes only at the gate. Each track will have a specific wrist band for the weekend, which provides you continual weekend access.
EVERY Participant MUST ALSO check in at FRP’s Registration BEFORE going on track or into the hot pits. This is where we verify eligibility, waivers, payment, and issue the FRP weekend wristband.
Drivers who do not check in with FRP registration and find their way onto the track WILL BE black flagged and may be fined.
ALL Drivers participating in any FRP event are required to be an SCCA Member.
All Drivers are also required to have an FRP/PMH PRO License ($150), OR pay a per event $30 surcharge.*** (SVRA/F4/FR/Trans-Am license holders already meet this license requirement.)
- Application for the Pro License and payment of license fee is direct with PMH. For others, the surcharghe the fee is added on this site.
- Approval for the FRP/PMH Pro License is automatic with a Current Full Competition license issued by SCCA; FIA; HSR; IMSA; NASA; VRG; EMRA; Indy Car; & CACC.
- Other applicants will be reviewed for eligibility by FRP. A racing resume is required.
- FRP always retrains the right to determine qualifications, and deny entry, of drivers regardless of license held.
***The (non) Pro License surcharge ($30 per event):
- The surcharge fee is a requirement of PMH
- The fee will be waived for a driver’s first attended FRP event in 2022.
- The per event surcharge its to be added to your FRP event registration fee.
- You must apply for the FRP/PMH Pro license 2 weeks PRIOR to the second attended FRP event to avoid the surcharge.
Links, instructions & forms to all applications are on the hub page of our FRP website: RaceFRP.com
Any Questions, contact us:
robertW@RaceFRP.com or call 855-722-3377 ext. 701
clayH@RaceFRP.com or call 855-722-3377 ext. 708