About this event
Floater Pass: West Coast Kart Club (WCKC) - Greg Moore Raceway
- This Floater Day Pass must be registered by any WCKC dealer member.
- Pass is per driver, not per kart.
- Day Pass may be used only under the direct supervision of a WCKC dealer member..
- The supervising dealer member must remain with the driver whole time you are using the track, and accompany the driver out of the facility to lock up when finished.
Important insurance and safety rules for open practice:
- Floater pass may be used only under the direct supervision of a WCKC Dealer member.
- Everyone on track or in the hot pit lane must sign the waiver posted on the results board at the tower. Parents, list and sign for your Junior age drivers on the waiver as well.
- Junior (15 years old or younger on Dec 31 of the year) and Seniors must not be on track at the same time.
- Bikes and karts must not be on track at the same time.
- Sessions shall be no longer than 10 minutes when a group is waiting.
- There must be at least one Senior age spotter in the pits with a mobile phone at any time a vehicle is on track.
This is a partial list of track Rules only. See signage at the track for additional Rules. Failure to comply with the Rules may result in day pass privileges being revoked without refund.