The FIRM Friday Open Track Day Dec 10thFlorida Int'l Rally & Msport Park
About this event
Welcome to The FIRM Open Track Day! More seat time and less traffic than any track day you have ever experienced!
Our Open Track days are $250 if you register early online (at least 72 hours in advance). If you choose to pay at the gate the day of the event, they are $275.00
If you really want to save, become a Drivers Club Member for unlimited FIRM hosted Open Track Events!
$2000 Annual Pass Holder (1 Free Private Instruction session, 10% off courses, guaranteed 48 FIRM hosted events).
$1500 Annual Pass Holder (1 Free Private Instruction session, 5% off courses, guaranteed 24 FIRM hosted events).
Open Track Days are $275.00 at the gate.
Register early online and save $25!
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:45 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Track Open
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Track Open
- 5:00 p.m. Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels.
- If this is your first track day and instruction session will be required.
- A SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Convertibles are allowed only with approved roll over protection.
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- Passing is allowed when the wheels are straight and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime.