About this event
Entrants must acknowledge our Participant Agreement when registering.
- Participant agrees to hold Virginia Festival of the Wheel or any of their staff, volunteers or sponsors harmless for any physical or property damage or accidents which may incur at any touring, driving or showing event on Saturday or Sunday.
- Participant acknowlesves they have adequate insurance on their vehicle in accordance with State requirements and understands any incident will be the responsibility of their insurance and themselves.
- For Saturday June 17th, Participant agrees that Jefferson Trail Touring event is at their own risk and personal insurance is required and will apply should an incident or accident occur.
- Participant accepts personal responsibility for their own alcohol choice intake at Winery on Saturday or from food vendors on Sunday. We do not condone or encourage drinking and driving. Should participant require transport assistance or care with person or vehicle, volunteers will be available.
- For Sunday June 18th, Participant agrees to arrive by 9:30 am and leave vehicle on property until 3:00 pm or at such time that event concludes and traffic control is put in place to reduce risk of any harm.
- Participant agrees to provide a fire extinguisher for vehicle.
Foxfield Steeplechase Course