About this event
Sebring International Raceway and Pole Position Track Experience
In Association with our Co-Sponsors:
Ferrari Club of Naples
Ultimate Garages Club
Presents a private day at the track for ANY exotic cars on May 12, 2022
* Three and one-half (3 ½) hours of Track Time to stretch the legs on your Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Lambo, McLaren, Audi, Mercedes or other make and model cars including track prepped race cars. Limited enrollment to ensure quality track time.
* “EARLY BIRD” Discount rate of $349 to March 18th – Standard rate of $399 from March 19th to Close of Registration. Instructors register for free.
* Demonstration Rides: Ferrari of Naples will have several of their models available for “off track” test drives by Registered Attendees and their Registered Guests. More information will be provided by email to registrants approximately two weeks before the event, providing the models that will be at the track and information on how to sign up for a test drive. A valid driver’s license will be required.
* Complimentary lunch for registered attendees and their registered guests.
* Parade Lap for all cars and attendees during lunch.
* We will have a discounted rate for The Seven Hotel at The Racetrack.
* Ferrari of Naples will perform complimentary tech inspections, and they will complete and sign the Tech Form for any Ferrari registered to attend this track event. Please contact Ferrari of Naples Service Department to arrange your complimentary tech inspection appointment.
* Superior Autohaus in North Naples will perform complimentary tech inspections on all cars.
- Telephone - Superior Autohaus: (239) 992-0437
- Website: SuperiorAutohaus.com
* Instructors may “self-inspect” their cars and sign the required Tech Form.
* Technical Assistance with Your Car:
- Both Ferrari of Naples and Pole Position will have techs on site on track day to assist you with any minor problems that may arise during the day. This tech service is complimentary; however, it does not include the costs of any parts and major repairs.
* Track Support:
- Track Support for the day will be available. If interested, you should arrange your track support well before the day of the event to ensure Tech availability.
- Contact Derek Granison, at Extreme Velocity Motorsports, to obtain a quote for the service: Telephone: (561) 662-9415, Email: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Extreme Velocity are also professional track experts in performing trackside repairs to quickly get you “back on track”. This service is on a labor and parts basis.
* Back Massages:
We will have a Licensed Massage Therapist available to provide trackside sports massage for those interested. $25 for 15 minutes. She will be set up with a massage chair and bottled water under the Ultimate Garages tent. Sign up when you register, and we will advise of available times during the event to lock in your massage