About this event
Welcome to DRT Racing Lil Senders: STACYC | Strider Racing Series + Electric Motorcycles, 50's, 65's, 85's, 110's, 125's, 150's and whatever else you have!
Is your future star tearing up the yard and telling you they're ready to race? Are they always winning practice? Looking for different competition? Want to learn another set of skills? Bike collecting dust? Looking for some quality family time? Get the most from your investment and come race with us! Pack up the camper, call up grandma and grandpa, cruise out to discover how fun riding can be in a safe and controlled environment!
With over 100+ classes to select from, we are sure to have a class for all ages and experience levels.
VIP Trackside Spaces
- Spaces 1-19 = $40 per event (annual discounts)
- 1-12 = 60' long X 20' wide
- 13 = 25' long X 40' wide
- 14-19 = 30' long X 25' wide
- Spaces 20-25 = $50 per event
- 40' long X 30' wide
- Annual discounts available and that will secure your spot for the year
- Suggest pre-booking in advance if you like be trackside. Perfect for groups of riders, family & friends.
Parking & Admission
- Free parking in the 'BROWN' lot.
- Parking is first come first served.
- $10 per spectator at 'WHITE' gate.
- Racers gate admission waived. (must be pre-registered)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7am - Front Gate Opens
- 7am - 830am Tech Inspection
- 7am - 830am - Late Registration
- 8:30am - LIL SENDERS RIDER'S MEETING
- 8:40am - Track Walk
- 9am - 10am - Practice
- 9:55am - National Anthem
- 10:00am - 12:00pm - Stacyc Main Race
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - Stacyc Awards
- 1pm - 2:00pm - Motorcycle Main Race
- 2:30pm - Awards
- 2:30pm - BIG BIKE RIDER'S MEETING
- 3:00pm - Big Bikes
2023 Race Calendar (Perris Raceway 1205 Burton Road, Perris, CA) Where Ride Perris is but next door on the Mini Moto Track | Flat Track)
- 4/2 - Spring Mini Motofest 1 www.msreg.com/SpringFest1
- 4/23 - Spring Mini Motofest 2 www.msreg.com/SpringFest2
- 5/28 - Spring Mini Motofest 3 www.msreg.com/SpringFest3
- 6/25 - Never Ending Mini Summerfest 1 www.msreg.com/Summerfest1
- 7/23 - Never Ending Mini Summerfest 2 www.msreg.com/Summerfest2
- 8/26 - Never Ending Mini Summerfest 3 www.msreg.com/Summerfest3
- 10/1 - Mini Motofestifall 1 www.msreg.com/Motofest1
- 10/29 - Mini Motofestifall 2 www.msreg.com/Motofest2
- 11/19 - Mini Motofestifall 3 www.msreg.com/Motofest3
- 12/17 - Mini Motofestifall 4 www.msreg.com/Motofest4
Motorcycle Rally Race Events
- 8/7 - 83rd Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club - Sturgis, South Dakota
- 8/8 - 83rd Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club - Sturgis, South Dakota www.msreg.com/JackpineGypsiesMiniMotofest
- 9/2 - 30th Four Corners Motorcycle Rally - Durango, Colorado
- 9/3 - 30th Four Corners Motorcycle Rally - Durango, Colorado www.msreg.com/FourCornersMiniMotofest
2023 AMA Supermoto National Championship Series
- R1 - April 8 : Horse Thief Mile, Rosamond, CA
- R2 - June 3 : Colorado National Speedway, Dacono, Colorado
- R3 - June 4 : IMI Motorsports Complex, Dacono, Colorado
- R4 - August 8 : Jackpine Gypsies - Sturgis, South Dakota
- August 12/13 : Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada (Non-Points)
- R5 - September 24 : Briggs & Stratton Motorplex at Road America, Plymouth, Wisconsin
- R6 & R7 - November 4 & 5 : Musselman Honda Circuit Tucson, Arizona
- Open to riders of all ages and experience levels.
- A rider's age on Jan. 1 will determine their age for remainder of the year. A rider may move to the next higher age class. Once a rider moves to the next higher age class in AMA or non-AMA competition, they may not move back to the lower age class.
We will separate the riders into 4 groups to be fair; Beginner, Stock, Modified & Open
- 'Beginner' is meant for the true beginner.
- 'Stock' is meant for bikes like you pulled it right out of the box. Stock Sprocket is Mandatory.
- 'Modified' is for any bike modifications to give more power and/or toque.
- 'Open" is to allow for an additional class, open to modifications and all skill levels.
- We will line up 6-12 wide per row, with multiple rows, depending on class size.
- Jump Starts will go to the 3rd row, if there is a 3rd for due to rider count, jump start rider will go another row back, and so on.
- Starter will ensure all riders are ready by walking across (right to left - center of track), take a few steps into his starter box and a green flag will be waved, from his hip position upwards towards his head and continuously waving as the start of the race begins.
- A green flag will be waived the first lap by letting the racers know the race is good to go.
- Green Flag - Start of race.
- Yellow Flag - Caution, continue with care.
- Red Flag - Stop of race. Return to Staging.
- White Flag - 1 lap to go.
- Checkered Flag - Finish of race.
- White Flag with Cross - Medical
- Blue Flag - Lappers (you are being passed by racers contending for position, MAINTAIN YOUR LINE.
- We will have trophies for all classes 1st-3rd.
- Classes with 10+ riders we will trophy up to 5th place.
We will follow this point structure for all of our race events.
RACE CLASSES OFFERED
Strider Balance Bikes Classes Offered
|12" Balance Bike 3 yrs||14" Balance Bike 4 yrs|
|12" Balance Bike 4 yrs||14" Balance Bike 5 yrs|
|12" Balance Bike 5 yrs||14" Balance Bike 6 yrs|
|⌤||14" Balance Bike 7-8 yrs|
STACYC Classes Offered
|12" Stacyc 3yrs||16" Stacyc 3yrs||18" Stacyc 5 yrs||20" Stacyc 7 yrs|
|12" Stacyc 4yrs||16" Stacyc 4yrs||18" Stacyc 6 yrs||20" Stacyc 8 yrs|
|12" Stacyc 5-6yrs||16" Stacyc 5yrs||18" Stacyc 7 yrs||20" Stacyc 9 yrs|
|12" Stacyc Open||16" Stacyc 6yrs||18" Stacyc 8 yrs||20" Stacyc 10 yrs|
|12" Stacyc Girls Open||16" Stacyc 7-8yrs||18" Stacyc 9-10 yrs||20" Stacyc 11-12 yrs|
|⌤||16" Stacyc Open||⌤||⌤|
|⌤||16" Stacyc Girls Open||⌤||⌤|
Motorcycle (Gas or Electric) Classes Offered
|PW50 - 3 years old||Micro-E (4yrs) 1kWh||51cc Jr Shaft Drive (4-6)||85cc (10-12)|
|PW50 - 4 years old||Micro-E (5yrs) 1kWh||51cc New Racer Group||85-150cc Girls (10-16)|
|PW50 - 5 years old||Micro-E (6yrs) 1kWh||51cc Girls Jr/Sr (4-8)||85cc (13-15)|
|PW50 - 6 years old||Micro-E (7yrs) 1kWh||51cc Jr 10" wheel (4-6)||85cc Mini Sr 1 (12-14)|
|PW50 - 7-8 years old||Micro-E (4-7) 1kWh||51cc Sr - 12" wheel (4-6)||85cc Mini Sr 2 (13-15)|
|PW50 - Open Age||Micro-E Open Age||51cc Sr - 12" wheel Open||Supermini Beginner|
|PW50 - Girls Open||Micro-E Girls Open||65cc (7-9)||Supermini Open Age|
|3 Years Old Open||Micro 1 (4-6) Shaft Drive||65cc Girls (7-11)||125-250cc Schoolboy 12-16|
|4 Years Old Open||Micro 2 (4-6) Limited||65cc (10-11)||125-250 Schoolgirl 12-16|
|5 Years Old Open||Micro 3 (7-8) Limited||⌤||⌤|
|6 Years Old Open||Micro 1, 2, 3 Open||⌤||⌤|
|7-8 Years Old Open||⌤||⌤||⌤|
Big Bike Motorcycle (Flat Track Tires preferred) Classes Offered
|250cc Amateur 12+||Hooligan Amateur||Open Knobbies|
|450cc Amateur 14+||Hooligan Pro||ATC 70 - 140cc and under|
|450cc Expert||Vintage||ATC 70 - 155cc and over|
|Open Amateur||Brakeless||Adult Mini Moto Moms|
|Open Pro||Kick-Start||Adult Mini Moto Dads|
|30+||Pull-Start (stock)||Adult Mini Moto Papas|
|40+||Pull-Start (modified)||Adult Mini Moto Nanas|
|50+||Womens||Family Team Race 2|
|Mad Dog 100cc - 190cc||Industry Cup||Family Team Race 4|
Trackside Parts: Yes
Camping: No water or power hook-ups, dry camping only
The official registration page for the DRT Racing, Mini Motofest: Lil' Senders. The Perris Raceway Flat Track | TT | Mini Moto track.
- Proper safety gear is required. (Helmets & eye protection are mandatory; gloves, elbow & knee pads are recommended)
- Bikes should be prepped for dirt and in good working order.
- Recommended to have spare batteries for electric bikes.