About this event
Drivers Republic is going to have its first Track Day at NYST on Thursday, June 2nd
It will be an open track day. However, passing is point-by only.
Since it's an open track day, only Advanced and Intermediate entries are allowed. The cost for the event is $295/car and we are capping entries to only 25 cars. This will give everyone unlimited track time throughout the day!
The event is rain or shine and will be entirely outdoors. Prepare for any possible weather conditions.
Tech Inspection.pdf Please fill the attached form and bring it to the event. (paper copies will be available onsite)
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:45 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Track Open
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Track Open
- 5:00 p.m. Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. Driver's Republic may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
CDC guidelines must be followed at all times.
Lastly, if you'd like to socialize online about this track day and other upcoming TrackFests, feel free to join us on Facebook: Driver'sRepublic FB Group
Questions? Email Mohsin at email@example.com
Valid driver's license and closed-toe shoes are required. Short pants and short sleeve shirts are allowed.
Drivers must attend the morning driver's meeting. Make prior arrangements with the event organizer in advance if you absolutely can not make it.
Be alert and pay attention to all flaggers and track officials. If you do not, you will be sent off track. Repeat offenses will result in being ejected from the track.
At all times, passing is done only with point-bys and only in designated passing zones.
Only Advanced and Intermediate entries are allowed!
There is no sound limit at NYST!
If a mechanical failure occurs, pull off the driving line and pavement as quickly as possible in a safe manner.
Keep the facility clean. We operate on a carry-in, carry-out policy. You are responsible for all of your belongings and trash.
All spills must be cleaned IMMEDIATELY.
Track Days are for Intermediate and Advanced drivers only.
- A SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, please review our refund policy.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Track policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Passing is allowed only in designated areas and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.