About this event
2023 DRIFT NIRVANA®
Media Credentials Request
Yearly Pass or Per Event
Drones are prohibited without expressed pre-approval
Pre Registration is required.
Registering your request DOES NOT guarantee approval.
# of media team approvals are limited per event
All individual members of your media team will need to apply for credentials
*NOTICE: If this is your first time applying you will apply as an 'attendee' first and get the media tag upon approval.
We welcome both new and established media.
Approved credentialed media get free entry to the event and exclusive access to parts of the track that are not accessible to the public.
We require that all approved credentialed media attending our events share content with us for promotional purposes.
Galleries/videos should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All content that we use will be tagged and credited
ALL MEDIA APPLICANTS
- be 18 years of age or older
- Pre registered, this includes all individual media team members
- Professional attire required.
- No consumption/use of controlled substances or alcohol is allowed prior to the end of all daily track activities.
Photographers who wish to sell their photos at the track must be approved by SP
2023 Drift Nirvana-Access to all DN Events Credential
- - are approved case by case
- - limited # of approvals
- - reserved for established media. Those who have attended 4 or more events in 2022 are guaranteed approval until the media cap is met.
- - grant access to larger limited entry events (Drift.HQ x Drift Nirvana Feint or Fright, Drifters of December)
Per Event Credential
- Beginners Allowed
Interested Drone Pilots
The private use of any Unmanned Ariel System/Drone is not permitted
The use of Drones are prohibited without expressed approval given before the event
- must hold and upload a valid FAA License
- upon approval must provide a valid Certificate of Insurance no less than 10 days prior to the intended event date
Will be an email confirmation
- Credentials will only be issued at the track per the events that you are registered for
- Upon arrival at the gate identify yourself -only pre registered approved names will be listed at the gate
- signed entry waiver
- a proper ID, No you cannot sign for another
- Location of and hours for credential pick-up
- are not to take pictures of their credentials and share on social media, email, text message or any other form of communication.Credentials will be revoked if this is seen.
- You will Check In at the Media Meeting and sign the participant waiver
- Attend the Driver's Meeting. See posted event schedule for time.The Driver's Meeting has a lot of very important info that will help your day to go a lot smoother.
- Attend Media Meeting directly after the Driver's Meeting.
Check your event confirmation for event-specific information.
It is your responsibility to confirm with the event you are working for event specific information
Approved credentialed personnel are authorized to be inside of specified fences, entering via authorized entry points.
This varies from event to event -circuit to circuit
- Identify yourself and show your credentials to corner marshals and other track officials
- You must be wearing a Summit Point Official Media Vest (Excluding Potomac Hotlaps)
- Hi Vis Vest must be worn at all times
- Obey any instructions from corner and/or track workers at all times
- Remain within eyeshot to the corner stations/worker
- Remain inside the specified boundaries
- Do not physically step on course or crossing the track / any paved areas inside the track fence unless given express approval from a track officials
- NO standing on the tire barriers or Jersey Barriers.
- NO jumping fences
- Ladders of any type are not permitted inside the track fence.
- "HOT" areas Pit Lane and Trackside access.
- Closed-toe shoes
- The use of motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver
- Paddock and internal roads speed 3mph
- Vehicles need to be parked off main roadways. We ask that you do not park in prime spectator parking areas
Failure to comply may result in loss of privileges.