Fri, Mar 10 - Sat, Sep 30, 2023
DMS Time Trials Season PassStratotech Park
About this event
Have a busy schedule and want the convenience of being able to just show up and compete to any StratoCross or StratoAttack competition this season completely hassle free? Then get the Season Pass! More info at www.dmstiming.ca
- Get first pick at this seasons car numbers
- Get first pick at The StratoCup registration spots before it opens up
- Save $200 vs buying all the events separately
- Always have a spot at the competitions even if they sell out!
- No need to register or fill out any forms for the competitions. Just show up and race!
How easy is it?
Buy the package, sign the annual waiver, send in an online self tech for your vehicle(s) and you're ready to just show up and race at any StratoCross or StratoAttack competition for the rest of the season!
- $790 value
- Add in registration to the The StratoCup for $120 (save $20)
- Only 10 available!
Some peace of mind with purchase:
- Full refund if you change your mind before May 10, 2023
- 50% refund if you only attend 3 or less events after the season ends on September 7, 2023
- $60 refund for any competition that gets cancelled & not rescheduled
- If changing classes you will have to give notice before or at the start of the event
- Season pass does not include registration to The StratoCup or events that Dans Motorsports Timing is partnered with.
- There are 5 classes: Tuner l Street l Extreme l Unlimited I The Slow Class
- If your vehicle meets the classing requirements you may enter it.
- Click Here For More Info
- Suv’s, trucks, vans and other high center of gravity vehicles are prohibited for safety reasons. Vehicles track width must be greater than it's height. (Street trucks are allowed)
- Have a structure and bodywork that surrounds and protects the driver at least to their waist level when seated in their normal driving position.
- Performance brake pads & brake fluid is highly recommended
- Exhaust noise level less than 94dbA from 100 feet away
- No fluid leaks that will drop oil or antifreeze on the track
- All loose items must be removed from the vehicle.
- 3 point seat belt at minimum (Exception for Karts)
- Kart Requirements Click Here *Kart are only allowed at StratoCross & The StratoCup competitions.
1. Purchase the Season Pass
2. Fill out the online Self Tech for your Vehicle(s) & Sign the Online Waiver (Click Here to fill out)
3. Show up & Race at any 2023 StratoCross or StratoAttack competition!
Sturgeon County, AB
Dan's Motorsports Timing
More events from this organizer