About this event
IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO SHAVE SECONDS OFF YOUR TIME???
Well, now you can, by joining DK Racing School's
DK Precision Driving School
Veterans Day 11.11.2021
Willow Springs International Raceway
LEARN FROM CHAMPION DRIVERS FOR SUREFIRE RESULTS
Big Willow is known as the Fastest Track in the West. It is beneficial to learn the tips and tricks ahead of time and by Race Experts and Champion Instructors. The Instruction is individualized with small group training, 1:1 in car coaching and extensive feedback.
DK Precision Driving Schools are full-immersion experiences aimed at teaching safe and skilled driving, and increased confidence in execution at various levels from Beginner to Advanced, preparing its track drivers to move on to DK Racing School. The Experience is exhilirating, confidence building and no one leaves without a big grin on their face.
- Level 1 is designed for Beginning Trackday Drivers, those with little or no experience. This is a no-pressure school where you'll learn to feel comfortable in all aspects of going to the racetrack.
- Level 2 is designed for those who have received a Level 1 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 8 Track Days or more, and those that have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 3 is designed for those who have received a Level 2 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 12 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 4 is designed for those who have received a Level 3 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 16 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 5 is designed for those who have received a Level 4 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 20 Track Days or more, those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations, or participated in at least one Porsche Owners Club Racers' Clinics.
Drivers who have never been on a racetrack are welcome and our onboarding process is one that will make any driver feel comfortable. Any car make and model are welcome. Female Exclusive Group available with guaranteed female instruction.
All cars MUST pass inspection. Please have a mechanic take a look at your car prior to the event, especially brake pads and tire tread must be adequate. Please provide auto shop's review and approval of your car via email. Otherwise cars will be inspected the morning of. If a car does not pass inspection, it will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refunds given. SAFETY IS KEY.
The DK Precision Driving School Curriculum involves extensive preparation, implementation and real time feedback.
Participants will receive
1. A video of Dwain Dement and Martina Kwan driving Big Willow racetrack with narration and detailed explanation of each corner
2. 1.5 Hour Track Walk with extensive instruction on how to approach and tackle each corner.
3. Small Group Instruction with Champion Instructors. Coaching Feedback after Each Session in the air conditioned Paddock Diner.
4. Drivers Zoom Meeting with 360 Degrees views of each corner
5. 6 30 Minute Sessions on Track for continual Improvement
6. Certificate of Completion
7. Individually Packed Boxed Lunch and a delicious Dinner in the Paddock Diner.
Monday, November 8th, at 6 PM PST, we will have a MANDATORY Virtual Meeting via Zoom to discuss logistics and what to do and expect when you arrive on Thursday November 11th. The Goal of DK Precision Driving School is to groom drivers to be better and faster drivers, acquire new skills, learn with real time feedback and share in the camaraderie with fellow drivers. No one leaves without a big grin on their face!
By the way, DK Racing School works in conjunction with Porsche Owners Club, so joining us for our DK Precision Driving School counts as events for the POC.
There will be an Gate Entry Fee to Willow Springs International Raceway of $15.00 and is cash only.
Please feel free to call Martina Kwan at 917 836 9749 with any questions.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER WITH A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE SNELL CERTIFIED SA OR M 2010 OR 2015, OR FIA 8860-2010
ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN A COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION FORM AND SUBMIT VIA EMAIL TO DKRACINGSCHOOL@GMAIL.COM
DE INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE THROUGH LOCKTON MOTORSPORTS firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 866.582.4957. Insurance is also available at HAGERTY at Hagerty.com.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MARTINA KWAN AT 917.836.9749