About this event
SHAVE SECONDS OFF YOUR TIME WITH DK RACING SCHOOL'S DK PRECISION DRIVING SCHOOL
LEVELS 1 - 5 BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
STREETS OF WILLOW COUNTER CLOCKWISE
WITH CHAMPION DRIVERS DWAIN DEMENT, MARTINA KWAN + RICK KNOOP
FRIDAY, MARCH 1ST, 2024
7 AM to 5:30 PM
DK Precision Driving Schools are full-immersion experiences aimed at teaching safe and skilled driving, and increased confidence in execution at various levels from Beginner to Advanced, preparing its track drivers to move on to DK Racing School.
- Level 1 is designed for Beginning Trackday Drivers, those with little or no experience. This is a no-pressure school where you'll learn to feel comfortable in all aspects of going to the racetrack.
- Level 2 is designed for those who have received a Level 1 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 8 Track Days or more, and those that have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 3 is designed for those who have received a Level 2 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 12 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 4 is designed for those who have received a Level 3 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 16 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 5 is designed for those who have received a Level 4 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 20 Track Days or more, those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations, or participated in at least one Porsche Owners Club Racers' Clinics.
Drivers who have never been on a racetrack are welcome and our onboarding process is one that will make any driver feel comfortable. Experienced Drivers will find it refreshing to have a safe haven to improve on their craft in a no-pressure, untimed environment. Any car make and model are welcome.
The DK Precision Driving School Curriculum involves extensive preparation, implementation and real time feedback.
Participants will receive
1. An Extensive Narration of the racetrack presented during the Zoom Drivers Meeting
2. A video of Dwain Dement and Martina Kwan driving the newly repaved Streets of Willow racetrack CLOCKWISE (same direction being run by PCA SDR that weekend) with narration and explanation of the track (via email)
3. A detailed Track Walk led by Dwain Dement and Rick Knoop
4. Expert Instruction, Coaching and Feedback by Dwain Dement, Martina Kwan and Rick Knoop
5. Confidence to walk into any other track event with Ease and Certainty.
6. A Certificate of Completion
All cars MUST pass inspection. Please have a mechanic take a look at your car prior to the event, especially brake pads and tire tread must be adequate. Please provide auto shop's review and approval of your car via email. Otherwise cars will be inspected the morning of. If a car does not pass inspection, it will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refunds given. SAFETY IS KEY.
Tuesday, February 27, 2024 at 6 PM, we will have a MANDATORY VIrtual Meeting via Zoom to discuss logistics and what to do and expect when you arrive on Friday March 1st, 2024
This Event is excellent for those interested in PCA SDR who will be at Streets of Willow March 2-3, 2024. PCA - San Diego Region, Porsche Owners Club, POC, Speed District, Speed Ventures, Fast Toys, PCA - California Central Coast Region, PCA - Los Angeles, SCCA - San Diego Region, NASA, SoCal Track Days, PCA - Riverside, Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, SCCA - California Sports Car Club/CalClub, VARA, PCA - Grand Prix Region, Extreme Speed Track Events, PCA OCR, AROSC Racing, Time Trials, HPDE, BMW CCA, SCCA - Las Vegas Region, Northern California Racing Club, Golden Gate Lotus Club, Hooked On Driving Etc.
We also offer private coaching to drive you to the next level. Contact 3x Champion Martina Kwan at 917 836 9749.
There will be an Gate Entry Fee to Willow Springs International Raceway of $20.00 and is cash only.
Any car make and model is welcome.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you.
DK RACING SCHOOL
MUST BE 16 YEARS OR OLDER WITH A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE SNELL CERTIFIED SA OR M 2010 OR 2015, OR FIA 8860-2010
ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN A COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION FORM AND SUBMIT VIA EMAIL TO DKRACINGSCHOOL@GMAIL.COM
DE INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE THROUGH LOCKTON MOTORSPORTS email@example.com or by phone at 866.582.4957. Insurance is also available at HAGERTY at Hagerty.com.