About this event
IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO SHAVE SECONDS OFF YOUR TIME???
Well, now you can, by joining DK Racing School's
DK Precision Driving School
Friday, February 24, 2023
At the repaved Streets of Willow Clockwise before PCA San Diego at Streets of Willow Clockwise
(This is the first time DK Racing School is offering a DK Precision Driving School at Streets of Willow before PCA San Diego)
LEARN FROM CHAMPION DRIVERS FOR RESULTS
Streets of Willow is a technical 13 turn track. It has been repaved and is smoother and quicker than before, about 2-5 seconds faster than before. There is no substitute to learning the tips and tricks ahead of time and by Race Experts and Champion Instructors. The Instruction is individualized with small group training, 1:1 in car coaching and extensive feedback.
DK Precision Driving Schools are full-immersion experiences aimed at teaching safe and skilled driving, and increased confidence in execution at various levels from Beginner to Advanced, preparing its track drivers to move on to DK Racing School. The Experience is exhilarating, confidence building and no one leaves without a big grin on their face.
- Level 1 is designed for Beginning Trackday Drivers, those with little or no experience. This is a no-pressure school where you'll learn to feel comfortable in all aspects of going to the racetrack.
- Level 2 is designed for those who have received a Level 1 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 8 Track Days or more, and those that have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 3 is designed for those who have received a Level 2 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 12 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 4 is designed for those who have received a Level 3 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 16 Track Days or more, and those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations.
- Level 5 is designed for those who have received a Level 4 Certificate of Completion from DK Racing School, those with 20 Track Days or more, those who have Solo Driven with other Organizations, or participated in at least one Porsche Owners Club Racers' Clinics.
LEVEL 1-2 WOMEN ONLY GROUP WITH DENISE LONGWELL
LEVEL 1-2 MEN ONLY GROUP WITH RICK KNOOP AND MARK CURRAN
LEVEL 3-5 COED WITH MARTINA KWAN
LEVEL 3-5 COED WITH DWAIN DEMENT
Drivers who have never been on a racetrack are welcome and our onboarding process is one that will make any driver feel comfortable. Any car make and model are welcome.
All cars MUST pass inspection. Please have a mechanic take a look at your car prior to the event, especially brake pads and tire tread must be adequate. Please provide auto shop's review and approval of your car via email. Otherwise cars will be inspected the morning of. If a car does not pass inspection, it will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refunds given. SAFETY IS KEY.
The DK Precision Driving School Curriculum involves extensive preparation, implementation and real time feedback.
Participants will receive
1. A video of Dwain Dement and Martina Kwan driving the repaved Streets of Willow CCW AND CW racetrack with narration and detailed explanation of each corner
2. 1.5 Hour Track Walk with extensive instruction on how to approach and tackle each corner.
3. Small Group Instruction with Champion Instructors. Coaching Feedback after Each Session in the heated and air conditioned Streets of Willow Building
4. Drivers Zoom Meeting with 360 Degrees views of each corner
5. 6 30 Minute Sessions on Track for continual Improvement
6. Certificate of Completion
7. Individually Packed Boxed Lunch
8 Catered Dinner back at Vision Motorsports Ranch and DK Racing School at the Gate of Willow Springs
Tuesday, Feb 21st, at 6 PM PST, we will have a MANDATORY Virtual Meeting via Zoom to discuss logistics and what to do and expect when you arrive on Friday Feb 24. The Goal of DK Precision Driving School is to groom drivers to be better and faster drivers, acquire new skills, learn with real time feedback and share in the camaraderie with fellow drivers. No one leaves without a big grin on their face!
There will be an Gate Entry Fee to Willow Springs International Raceway of $20.00 for Guests and is cash only.
Please feel free to call Martina Kwan at 917 836 9749 with any questions.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you.
This Event is excellent for those interested in PCA - San Diego Region who will be at Streets of Willow Clockwise (SAME DIRECTION) a day after our school, Porsche Owners Club, Speed District, Speed Ventures, Fast Toys, PCA - California Central Coast Region, PCA - Los Angeles, SCCA - San Diego Region, NASA, SoCal Track Days, PCA - Riverside, Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, SCCA - California Sports Car Club/CalClub, VARA, PCA - Grand Prix Region, Extreme Speed Track Events, PCA OCR, AROSC Racing, Time Trials, HPDE, BMW CCA, SCCA - Las Vegas Region, Northern California Racing Club, Golden Gate Lotus Club, Hooked On Driving Etc.
We also offer private coaching to drive you to the next level. Contact 3x Champion Martina Kwan at 917 836 9749.
There will be an Gate Entry Fee to Willow Springs International Raceway of $20.00 and is cash only.
Any car make and model is welcome.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you.
DK RACING SCHOOL
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER WITH A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE SNELL CERTIFIED SA OR M 2010 OR 2015, OR FIA 8860-2010
ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN A COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION FORM AND SUBMIT VIA EMAIL TO DKRACINGSCHOOL@GMAIL.COM