About this event
the CRAWFEST experience
July 1st & 2nd
34203 Burnt Ranch Rd
Mitchell, OR 97750
Friday- Music (gates open @ noon)
Saturday-(gates open @ 8am)
Racing and Music @ noon
Flat track Racing Saturday 1/5 mile oval
-All classes offered
•12+ bands of diverse genres
•Missoula Children’s Theatre performing “Johnny Appleseed”,
•Free tent camping with weekend pass
•Vendors and fun!!
(Pro $5K/Hooligan $5k)
*Parking/Camping will be limited and event is expected to sell out.
For details see “Crawfest Annual Music Festival” Facebook page
or contact Jake @ 541.633.6364
18+ unless accompanied by parent/guardian
- Race Director - Alex Mock - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timing & Scoring - DRT Racing - email@example.com
- Referee - Lucky Foster firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK IN AND PIT AREA INFORMATION (VERY IMPORTANT)
- If you’re in town Friday goto the pre-party.
- See schedule below for check-in details and locations
- All racers must register for class(es) to get credentials for races.
REGISTRATION, NUMBER PLATES & TECH INSPECTION
- Please allow time to go through the process or at least pre-register.
- Registration times & locations listed in the schedule & map.
- Number plates will be issued at the registration table.
- Tech Inspection will also be at the registration table.
Tag us in your posts #DRTracing #CRAWFEST
Pro & Hooligan Purse Payout
Mad dog up to 200cc
Run what you brung (street bikes, any bike)
3 wheeler/4wheeler (more than 4 of each will be separate classes)
*If there are more than 4 of any other class we can make a class