About this event
8:00AM - 9:30AM Registration & Tech Inspection
9:00AM - 9:45AM Course open for walking
9:30AM Mandatory Novice Course Walk & Meeting
9:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
10:00AM First car on course
SCCA Member : $35
Non-Member : $50
If you are driving, you will be assigned a work station.
A limited number of loaner helmets are available.
100 dB sound limit.
Everyone on site is REQUIRED sign the Liability Release Waiver and wear an Arm Band.
Live timing will be available through our Website
1. If you have a helmet, it needs to be per the SCCA RallyCross rules 3.2.P - basically a 2010, 2015, or 2020 Snell rated helmet. We'll have a couple of loaners that you can use for your runs.
2. Drivers are reminded that unless you have a window net, the windows need to be at least within 1" of being all the way up. Of course you need to keep your hands and any other body parts inside the car.
3. Recording devices must be mounted to the vehicle. Holding your cell phone to record a run is a no-no.
4. Your car will be inspected to ensure that it is safe to drive. If your battery tie down has gone to battery tie down heaven, get another one. A bungy cord isn't gonna work. Your battery needs to be held securely.
5. If you're running street tires, please inflate them to at least 40#. Anything less and you risk debeading during a run.
All cars MUST pass a Tech Inspection prior to running
- Working seat belts and throttle return
- ALL lug nuts present and tight
- Battery securely tied down
- Firm brake pedal
- NO leaking fluids
- Tires with measurable tread
- ALL loose items removed, including hub caps
- Clearly defined vehicle # and class on both sides
- Closed toed shoes and Snell SA2010 or newer helmet (limited loaners available)