About this event
Welcome to The Alliance Driver Academy's FIRM Open Track Day! More seat time, less traffic, More FUN.... PERIOD...
On-Site Coaching and Data Aquistion Rentals by Alliance Driver Academy
Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:45 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Track Open
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Track Open
- 5:00 p.m. Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. Local Track Staff holds the right to suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels.
- If this is your first track day and instruction session will be required.
- A SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Convertibles are allowed only with approved roll over protection.
- The EVENT Track Policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- Passing is allowed only in designated areas and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- Alliance Driver Academy reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime.