About this event
2022 Bridgestone Tires AHRMA National Cross Country Series
2022 AHRMA National Championship Final
T&S Racing in Henryetta, OK
November 5-8, 2022
Henryetta is located where I-40 and Highway 75 cross; 50 miles South of Tulsa on 75 and 90 miles east of OKC on I-40. Nichols Park is located two miles south of Downtown Henryetta on Lake Road. The Park is over 200 acres, has a small Lake with a sandy beach with pavilions and picnic tables & hiking trails. There is a nice Golf Course just minutes from the Park, and two casinos within 15 miles.
Cross country trails will be a combination of elevation, tight sections, mid speed sections, plenty of places to pass and well marked. Lots of woods and big trees.
MX track will be a combination of rolling hills, off camber corners, old school ski jumps and everything the makes vintage racing fun. No doubles! Rubber band start. The track will be designed by Trampas Parker. Spectator friendly!
Directions: Henryetta is located where I-40 and Highway 75 cross; 50 miles South of Tulsa on 75 and 90 miles east of OKC on I-40. Nichols Park is located two miles south of Downtown Henryetta on Lake Road. Turn left at the RR tracks.
Gate fees: Entering Friday $30 for the weekend; Entering Saturday $20 for the weekend; Entering Sunday $10
Camping: $10/day; water available, shower house and bathrooms, port-a-johns on site, no electric. Plenty of parking with options of grass or gravel and shade trees.
Concessions: Food vendors on site.
Lodging in Henryetta: Days Inn, 918-650-7808; America’s Best Value, 918.650.0700; Economy Express Inn, 918.652.4448; Super 8, 918.652.2533; Green Country Inn, 918.652.9988; Relax Inn, 918.652.2539.
Track address: Nichols Park, Lake Road, Henryetta, OK 74437
Contact: Trampas & Sherri Parker 918.652.1600; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: T & S Racing Vintage National
- 5:00pm - T&S MX Poker Run on Mx track-$10/best hand takes all
- 6:4 5- 8:00 am - Sign up
- 8:05 - Riders meeting
- 8:30 am -12:30 pm-Trials Competition
- 10:00 am -12:00 pm - Sign up
- 12:45 pm - Riders meeting
- 1:15 pm -2:15 pm - Cross Country Race - Vintage,Women,Nov
- 3:45 pm -4:45 pm - Cross Country Race - PV,Int, Ex
- 5:30 pm - Trophy presentation (by arena)
- 3:00 pm -4:30 pm - Early VMX & Shootout Sign Up
Dog Daddy Do Show
- 7:00 pm - Dog Daddy Dog show-arena breast cancer
- 7:00 am-7:30 am - Sign up
- 7:30 - Riders Meeting
- 8:00-9:00 am - Cross Country Race PV,EX,Int,
- 7:30 am-9:00 am - Sign up Vintage MX & Shootout Sign Up
- 9:30 am - Riders Meeting
- 9:45 am - Practice
- 11:00 am - VMX Race and OWWTSHOOTOUT-MOTO1/intermission & MOTO2-Last race
- Trophy Presentation 30 minutes after race (by Arena)
- 3:00 pm-5:00 pm - Sign up for Ahrma, Mad Dog & T&S Dash for Cash Dirt Track
- 6:30 pm - Riders meeting
- 7:00 pm - Practice- HEATS- RACE
SUNDAY- TIME CHANGES BACK ONE HOUR
- 6:30 am-7:00 am - Sign up
- 7:00 am - Riders meeting
- 7:30 am-8:30am - Race VINTAGE,Women,Nov
Post Vintage / Next Gen MX
- 7:00 am-8:30 am - PVMX/ NGMX sign up
- 8:30am - MOTO CHURCH @ ARENA
- 9:05 am - Riders meeting
- 9:30 am - Practice
- 1O:30 am - Race PVMX / MGMXMX
- OWWTSHOOTOUT- MOTO 3-Intermission Race & Trophy presentation
- Trophy Presentation - 30 minutes after Race ( by Arena)
National Awards Banquet:
- 7:30 pm at:
Henryetta Civic Center
115 S. 4th Str
Henryetta, OK 74447
MUST PROVIDE Personal Medical Insurance Company & Policy Number. *AHRMA requires that every participant carry personal health insurance; it is wise to consult your individual carrier for coverage details. Jones Birdsong Insurance offers AHRMA members an affordable Rider Accident Medical Plan, which, under competition situations, may offer better coverage than a person’s general health insurance. To purchase an annual plan, call 866.998.3864
Refer to the current AHRMA Handbook, available online at www.ahrma.org, for questions regarding classes and eligibility. See Section 18 for Rules & Eligibility committee personnel and other Official