About this event
Sep. 24, 2022
8am - 10am
Join the New Jersey Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America for a morning of Cars & Coffee at the BMW North American Headquarters in Woodcliff Lake. This event is limited to 150 attendees and is sure to sell out.
BMW NA stages the newest models including M Cars, MINI, Rolls Royce, BMW Motorrad, and BMW sponsored race cars.
In addition to seeing the newest cars, the meeting includes:
- Excellent workshops with various engines on display, including a working S38
- Prizes and giveaways
- Vehicles on display featuring M Performance accessories
- Motorrad BMW motorcycles on display and the latest accessories
- MINI cars on display
- New BMWs to check out
- New 7 Series
- New X7
- New 3 Series
- New 8 Series Gran Coupe and/or ALPINA B8
- BMW classics and ///M in individual colors
- Test drives in i4 and iX (tentative)
It is truly a special event and amongst the largest attended annually.
After our Cars and Coffee we will have been invited to stay to enjoy SIGFest 2022- Concours d’Elegance and Picnic.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT TO ATTEND. REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR BMW CCA MEMBERS UNTIL SEP. 14, THEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE VERIFIED DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Be sure that your MSR profile contains your BMW CCA membership number or your registration will be denied.