About this event
THE BOB LAZIER MEMORIAL GRAND PRIX
SCCA U.S. Majors Tour / Regional Races / Time Trials
Continental Divide Region SCCA
La Junta Raceway, La Junta, Colorado
Schedule, Supplemental Regulations, and Additional Info
Please review and print yourself a copy
Notice to Participants:In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, whether it be on-track or off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Early Bird Discount for Majors and Regional registrations received by May 10, 2020 - MSReg will automatically apply your appropriate discount.
- MSReg will validate your membership number & license with the national office, so be sure your profile name matches your member name.
- Help the race chair with planning by confirming the number of dinner tickets you need during the registration process. You can add or subtract entries as needed.
Saturday Night Dinner - TBD
Ice Cold Beer & Soda's
approximately 6:00pm in front of the Classroom
RVs may be parked overnight at the track. A limited number of electrical hookups are available for rent. First Come, First Serviced by pre-arrangement with the Track Manager, Allan Lasater at Allan@lajuntaraceway.net. Rent is 20A - $50/weekend, 30A & 50A - $70/weekend, payable by cash or check at the track.
Other accommodations near La Junta Raceway:
Red Lion Hotel Midtown Motel Hampton Inn Econo Lodge
1325 East 3rd Street 215 East 3rd Street 27800 W US Highway 50 27882 Frontage Road
La Junta, CO 81050 La Junta, CO 81050 La Junta, CO 81050 La Junta, CO 81050
Phone: (719) 383-3946 Phone: (719) 384-7741 Reservations: (844) 275-0458 Phone: (714) 384-4408
Econo Lodge, Midtown Motel, and Red Lion Hotel
Volunteers needed to work Saturday, and Sunday. Volunteers are required to pre-register on MSReg, so arrangements can be made for lunches, Saturday night dinner / party, etc. If you need help with registration, please contact the race chair or registrar.
- A lunch ticket will be given to each volunteer for each day worked.
- Volunteers are invited to participate in one Free TT session on Saturday and Sunday. Sessions should be coordinated with the workers specialty chief and the TT Event Leader.
- Volunteers will receive hotel reimbursement for 1 or 2 nights, depending on the number of days worked. Volunteers are required to book their own hotels. The region will reimburse ½ of the hotel room per volunteer. Share a room with another volunteer and get 100% reimbursement. The maximum amount of reimbursement will be based on the nightly rate at a preferred hotel, though volunteers are not required to stay at one of the preferred hotels. Please present the paid receipt to the Race Chair before the end of the event. The treasurer will mail reimbursement immediately after the event.