About this event
This registration is for the BMW Club Race. If you are looking for the BMW High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) or to Volunteer during the Club Race click this link: http://msreg.com/NCCSPMain2022
Please join the National Capital Chapter as we prepare to host BMW CCA's first Vintage BMW race! In addition to our normal (Modern) BMW Club Racing Run Group, we will be offering a separate Vintage Run Group for all e-30 BMWs and earlier cars. Both of these run groups will be held in conjunction with our annual HPDE. We hope you will sign up to race with us, and meet some of the vintage racers and vintage BMW race cars that played a large role in creating the BMW CCA Club Racing venue that we enjoy today! In addition to great racing weekend, we will be offering a Saturday night barbeque, featuring great food and the chance to relax and swap stories.
- Friday - a combined practice session; qualifying and race (vintage cars); qualifying and race (modern cars)
- Saturday – a combined practice session; qualifying and race (modern cars); qualifying and race (vintage cars)
- Sunday – warmup and race (vintage cars); warm up and race (modern cars)
- We will be finished by 2:00pm on Sunday.
Entry Fee for 3 races (Fri, Sat & Sun) = $550
Registration ends on September 23, 2022 11:59 PM EDT
- You must be a BMW CCA member to participate in this event
- You must have a BMW CCA Club Racing license if you plan to race in the Modern Run Group. If you do not have a BMW CCA Club Racing license, and are interested in obtaining one, you can follow the information here: https://bmwccaclubracing.com/how-to-race-with-us/
- Vintage racers must have a racing license from a sanctioned vintage racing organization that is a member of the Vintage Motorsports Foundation, or apply for a BMW CCA Club Racing license here.
- Note: If you do not possess a current BMW CCA Club Racing License, you must contact Katie Chulkas, our Licensing Administrator at: email@example.com or 864-558-5936 prior to this event to have your racing credentials verified, and be issued a complimentary Vintage Race License.
- All cars must have an annual technical inspection completed before you can race. A list of approved technical inspectors and the annual tech form itself can be found here.
- All racers and racecars must conform to BMW CCA Club Racing Tech and Safety requirements.
- Any damage caused to the paddock or track, including safety barriers, is the responsibility of the participant. Note that the track may collect payment on-site.
For questions related to this event please contact Dennis Pippy, the Race Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for approximately 20 vintage racers to fill the Vintage Run Group. If we do not have a respectful number of vintage racers registered by Sep 15th, NCC reserves the right to combine the Modern and Vintage Run Groups into a single combined run group. If this situation occurs, we will send an email notification to all registered racers 10 days before the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to the day before the event begins. Cancellation notifications should be made to the Registrar by email to email@example.com. Note: Participants will be charged If they do not cancel their registration before the event, or once a wheel turns on the track. Any refunds due will be issued following the event.
NCC HPDE/Race Hotel Partners:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Winchester
142 Foxridge Ln
Winchester, VA 22603
*Mention NCC BMW to receive discounted rate of $72/night (includes complimentary breakfast!)
BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE
Hampton Inn Winchester N/Convention Center
1204 Berryville Ave
Winchester, VA 22601
*Receive the NCC discounted rate of $99/night by booking room thought the link below
BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE