About this event
Welcome to the registration page for the BMW CCA Club Race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, held on the Pro configuration from Friday, August 13th through Sunday, August 15th. This event is being hosted by our friends at PCA, Mid-Ohio Region, who will be running their own club race and an HPDE. We greatly thank them for allowing us to run this event as part of their weekend. This is a Premier Points race.
As part of this event, we have a special giveaway from a long-time racer who wishes to remain anonymous. For every 10 racers that register for this event, we will be giving away one $1,000 Tire Rack Gift card; up to five gift cards will be given away!
Additionally, our PCA friends have arranged for Stupid Fast Tires to provide trackside tire support. If you need tires for this event, please contact Aaron at (330) 573-4338 to arrange your order.
- Race Weekend (Friday, August 13th through Sunday, August 15th)
- Before July 1st: $595
- Regular: $675
- Co-Driver: $50 - There will be a 60-minute enduro as part of this event. If you plan to have a co-driver, the main driver MUST register BEFORE the co-driver.
- Garage Rental
- [7/8/2021 Update: Currently Sold Out] Pass-Through: $150 (6 available)
Hotel: Our PCA friend have also arranged three room blocks that racers' can take advantage of:
- Best Western in Mansfield, Ohio. Link - https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.36150.html?groupId=8B6AX9F3. Alternatively, the block is accessible by calling (419) 756-6670 and asking for the MORPCA room block. The rate is $65/night
- Quality Inn & Suites in Bellville, Ohio. Link - https://www.choicehotels.com/ohio/bellville/quality-inn-hotels/oh302/rates?checkInDate=2021-08-12&checkOutDate=2021-08-16&ratePlanCode=LPCA. Alternatively, the block is accessible by calling (419) 886-7000 and asking for the Mid Ohio Region PCA room block. You will also need to use "LPCA" as the special rate code. The rate is a 10% discount to nightly rate at time of booking.
- Comfort Inn Splash Harbor in Bellville, Ohio. Link - https://www.choicehotels.com/ohio/bellville/comfort-inn-hotels/oh083/rates?checkInDate=2021-08-12&checkOutDate=2021-08-16&ratePlanCode=LPCA Alternatively, the block is accessible by calling (419) 886-4000 and asking for the Mid Ohio Region PCA room block. You will also need to use "LPCA" as the special rate code. The rate is a 10% discount to nightly rate at time of booking.
If you will be RV camping, electrical hook-ups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is limited availability, so please plan to arrive on Thursday when gates open for the event. Payment for electrical hook-ups will be made directly to the track when the service attendant unlocks the box for you. Please do NOT contact the track or PCA about this matter; everything will be arranged when you arrive.
For questions related to this specific event, including registration questions, please contact Scott Stirling by using the "Send a message" button in the upper right portion of this page.
For general questions related to BMW CCA Club Racing, please contact Nicole Harris, BMW CCA Club Racing Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELATION POLICY: After 07/22/21 no refunds will be offered for this event. If there are racers on a waitlist, we are happy to transfer the registration to another racer. If there is not a waitlist, you may recruit a qualified racer to transfer your paid registration to. We will be more than happy to assist in both processes. Unfortunately, NO cash refunds will be offered - absent a waitlist, you must find someone to fill the spot, so please make certain you are ready to race when you sign up!
PCA HPDE: Between PCA and BMW CCA race sessions, the Mid-Ohio Region of PCA will be running an HPDE for advanced students. If you know anyone who qualifies and would be interested in signing up, please use the following registration page and say that BMW CCA CR sent you! - https://clubregistration.net/events/signUp.cfm/event/11132?CFID=2499281&CFTOKEN=462453533d2b80e1-D9A16AC5-155D-076C-74F55F069DE6A20B
You must have a BMW CCA Club Racing license to take part in this event. If your license needs to be renewed prior to the start of this event, you will not be allowed to register for the event and must process your license renewal now.
If you do not have a BMW CCA Club Racing license, and are interested on obtaining one, you can follow the information here: https://bmwccaclubracing.com/how-to-race-with-us/
Additionally, your car must have an annual technical inspection done before you can race. A list of approved technical inspectors and the annual tech form itself can be found here: https://bmwccaclubracing.com/tech-information/