About this event
Autocross consists of a single car at a time making runs against the clock on a closed course marked by cones. Each run takes about one minute. Speeds are low to medium, generally below 70 mph and driven in second gear. Time penalties are added for disturbing cones or skipping gates.
This specific event is a day where people that are new to autocross can come out to an autocross track and practice in their own vehicles with instruction from experienced drivers.
- Registration online only, contact us if you need assistance.
- Please read the club rules before registering.
- Events are not typically canceled due to inclement weather (in other words, we run rain or shine!)
- Event is limited to 30 drivers, sign up early!
Registration for this event includes the understanding and willingness to participate in a known high risk situation due to the current health crisis. NWAA will take all possible precautions, but will not be responsible for any issues that may arise. DO NOT sign up if you are sick or have been in proximity of those who have been sick. If there is doubt, stay home.
Thank you to Kaioti Motorsport Dynamics for sponsoring NWAA!
7:30 Registration / driver check-in
7:30-8:30 Course walk and car tech
8:30 Driver's meeting
9:00 First car out
- Self Tech Worksheet: Please download, print and INSPECT your vehicle
- Helmet: MUST BE M/SA/K 2010 or newer. DOT only is not allowed.
- No open toe shoes while driving or working on course.
- 105db sound limit at 50ft away will be strictly enforced. ASK BEFOREHAND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
- Loaner helmets are available
- Join our Discord channel for updates.