About this event
DrivenByAPEX is excited to return to Autoclub Speedway, join us on March 24 2022 and drive the fast and fun roval and infield of ACS. Additionally we are now offerring timing so you can track your progress on the track. See the options in registration signup for the event.
We will provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for like minded enthusiasts. If you do not have a car to bring or your car is down don't worry we have you covered. We are partnering with Fast Toys to have fully built race cars for rent (email us to inquire on price and availability):
- Ferrari 488 Challenge
- Pescarolo Le Mans Prototype
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo
- Ford Mustang BOSS 302s
- BMW E36 M3
Event will be Limited to 60 Cars for this event.
Registration Fee: $389 per driver (lunch is provided with entry fee)
Spectator/Passenger Fee: $40 (lunch is included)
Take a sneak peak at Autoclub Speedway
Visit us at www.drivenbyapex.com
- All drivers must attend the mandatory drivers meeting at 8:30AM. The meeting will be held just outside of the Garage. Any late drivers will need to see the organizers before entering the track.
- Safety is of utmost importance, each drive is expected to review the safety and operational condition of your vehicle. Below is the tech inspection form that will required to be filled out and signed before you receive your driving wristband.
- Drivers and passengers must have a DOT or SNELL approved helmet. There will be helmets for rent if you do not have one, please email us at email@example.com to reserve your helmet as quantities and sizes are limited.
- You are expected to abide by COVID health precautions.
- For group rates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special rate for you and your friends.