About this event
Start the new year off right with a weekend of racing at Willow Springs International Raceway, the fastest track in the west! The weather will be cool, which means more horsepower and better lap times!
$280 for the weekend! $150 for single day entries. Register now, pay later!
Our run groups:
- Beginner/Novice TT Group: For novice drivers with less than 10 track days experience, or slowest cars. Classroom sessions included. Passing only on straights and only with a point-by.
- Intermediate TT Group: For drivers with about 10 to 20 track days experience, and faster cars. Passing is allowed anywhere on track with a point-by.
- Advanced TT Group: For people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only! If your car is OK to race with VARA or other sanctioned race series, it is OK to race with AROSC.
- NEW! Lunchtime "Track Tour": No special safety equipment required. Only $25 for about 30-40 minutes of lunchtime track driving fun! Includes pre-track classroom session.
Saturday Night Dinner: We like to eat at the Lemon Leaf Cafe at 653 W Lancaster Blvd in Lancaster. Best food we have been able to find in town, and very affordable. Desserts baked fresh daily. We usually get there around 7 PM, so just come by and meet up with some new or old friends!
Hotel Accommodations: The Inn of Lancaster, 44131 N. Sierra Hwy, Lancaster CA. 661-945-8771. Tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo Club. $65 for a single (Conf #113070), $75 for a double (Conf #113075). Register before January 3 to be sure to get this rate. Free continental breakfast daily.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!
Quick summary of required safety equipment:
Required Safety Equipment:
All Time Trial & HPDE cars require:
- Factory seat belt in good working order.
- Snell 2000 or better helmet.
- Gloves - Leather or Nomex. No holes or synthetic materials.
- Natural fiber clothing extending from neck to wrist & ankles.
- Convertibles: Must have Roll bars extending 2” above top of helmet. “Factory” or “street” bars acceptable for HPDE & Solo groups only.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Intermediate/Point-by Time Trial cars:
- Five point harness if car is 1999 or older, or heavily modified.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Advanced/Open Passing Time Trial and Race cars:
- Five point harness.
- Fire extinguisher
- Nomex driving suit (Race only).
- Full cage (6 pt min) (Race only).
- Arm Restraints, open cars (Race only)
Please refer to the AROSC Self Tech form for complete tech & safety information.