About this event
REGISTER FOR OUR:
World famous AROSC High Performance Driving School
January 14-15, 2023
Three different courses to fit your needs - Race, Time Trial/Time Attack, and Street Performance!
Only $299 for a great weekend of car fun!
Your car. Your helmet. 2 days of track, skidpad and classroom.
The High Performance Driving School is a chance to test the limits of your vehicle and yourself. No flashing lights, no tickets, no worries! In addition to having a great time, you will be learning the skills that will make you a better driver on the track and on the street. You will have classroom time, a lot of skidpad exercises (a great experience in learning car control), and a lot of actual track time. HPD driving school graduates receive $50 credit towards registration for the next AROSC track event.
Our High Performance Driving School, run by AROSC, has been in continuous operation for over 25 years.
• No racing belts required for Street Performance Group.
• Instructors will ride in your car.
• All makes and models are welcome; you just need a desire to improve your skills and to have a little fun in the process.
• In Race class you will experience more starts in 1 weekend than you will probably see in 2 years of club racing!
From first-timers to seasoned racers, we will improve your driving skills!
WE WILL ADHERE TO ALL STATE AND LOCAL COVID-19 GUIDELINES
More info available at https://www.alfaclubracing.us
Questions? email: email@example.com or contact Steve Hamilton at 310-214-5110.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!
Required Safety Equipment:
1. Seat belt in good working order.
2. Snell 2010 or newer helmet.
3. Gloves - leather or Nomex. No holes or synthetic materials.
4. Natural fiber clothing extending from neck to wrist & ankles.
5. Convertibles: Must have Roll bars extending 2” above top of helmet. “Factory” or “street” bars or rollover protection acceptable for Street Performance and Time Trials groups.
Advance Time Trial (Adv TT) or Race
1. Five point harness (Adv TT, Race).
2. Fire extinguisher mounted within reach by driver (Adv TT, Race)
3. Nomex driving suit (Race)
4. 6 Point roll cage (Race)
5. Arm Restraints, open cars (Race)
Helpful Documents to download: