APEX HPDE powered by GSPEED at ECR CW on Aug 20thEagles Canyon Raceway
About this event
Thank you for choosing Apex Driving Academy!
We teach high-performance driving skills in a safe and controlled environment and we provide sports car drivers with safe, affordable access to the premier Motorsports facilities in Texas.
For more information please visit www.ApexHPDE.com
First Time? Check out our Apex Roadmap here: www.apexhpde.com/roadmap
- Novice (Early-bird) - $275
- Intermediate (Early-bird) - $275
- Advanced (Early-bird) - $255
Basic requirements include:
- Licensed drivers aged 16 and up (under 18? parent or guardian must accompany you)
- Helmet, rated Snell 2015 or better (you can rent one from us if you do not have one)
- Your track-worthy passenger car (such as sedan, coupe, station wagon, etc.) No SUVS, no pick-ups, no vans permitted
- Advanced/Intermediate drivers welcome to bring their track cars
Before each event, drivers will need to perform a Tech Inspection on their car. This is required before each and every event, even if you just looked at your car last week or last month. This is for the safety of our instructors, your fellow drivers, and most of all - for you. This inspection can be done by you, your friends, or any qualified mechanic. Note that an in-car fire extinguisher is no longer required.
BYOC (Bring Your Own Car) allows individuals to use their own cars for high-performance driving school at the track. Our BYOC program caters to many drivers - beginner to advanced. We provide three separate levels grouped by experience, each with its own curriculum - Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Our single-day program provides classroom instruction sessions along with up to 2 hours of track time. Track sessions are spread throughout the day so you can learn in the classroom and then practice what you've learned on the track. The learning is progressive, so by the end of the track event, you will have come a long way!
The Novice program is for drivers who are new to driving on a racing circuit or only have one or two previous events. The program includes classroom instruction throughout the day, on-track drills to help you learn some basic skills before you drive at speed, in-car instruction, and of course several sessions at speed.
The Intermediate program is tailored towards drivers who have mastered the basics and includes classroom instruction throughout the day with helpful feedback on techniques and driving lines. Please note intermediate-level students are NOT guaranteed an in-car instructor.
The Advanced group is for experienced drivers. Data acquisition is included and provided by Apex Pro for our advanced student's classroom sessions, with the focus on fine-tuning skills using advanced techniques.
The BYOC program runs rain or shine, and driving on a wet track is one of the most beneficial exercises to help advance your driving skills at any experience level.
Purchases are subject to non-refundable conditions. Terms and restrictions apply, including ANY and ALL reasons, including problems with your car, date conflicts, illness, and any other reason.
1) Cancellation/Date Change 28 days or more prior to event - Min $25 cancellation fee, with up to 80% refund.
2) Cancellation/Date Change 27 - 14 days prior to an event - Min $25 cancellation fee, with up to 50% refund.
3) Cancellation/Date Change 13 - 0 days prior to an event - no refund.
4) We reserve the right but not the obligation to keep a waitlist and does not supplement those unable to attend an event.
Apex Driving Academy events run in almost all weather conditions! Don't be put off by a forecast for rain - driving in the rain is an excellent learning experience, and will help improve your driving skills in all conditions.