About this event
Audi Club Glacier Lakes Invites Members to our Annual Member Appreciation Party and Open Board Meeting!
Warehouse Winery will be the setting for our evening of mid-winter festivities. What is unknown to most, is that hiding behind an industrial façade, is an eclectic space with vintage tables with candlesticks speckling the room. Wine bottles draped in awards sit atop shelves. Oak barrels line the side of a wall, art, antiques and decorative sheet metal surround the winery, and a shiny tasting bar sits in the middle of all of it. Great food will be provided by Kafe 421, and a cash bar awaits. It promises to be a memorable evening!
Doors open at 5:00, with food and bar service beginning at 5:30. The evening will open with a short Board meeting during which your Board of Directors will recap the club's 2022 events and let you know what to look forward to in 2023. We have some great events in the works! Steve Beddor, son of Audi Club Founder, Frank Beddor will be our guest speaker. Steve was an Audi Sport quattro enthusiast before making a name for himself with his RUF Yellow Bird. He will share stories of his legendary father, the early days of the quattro Club, and what it was like to race the fastest sportscar in the world. We'll also have representatives from our local Audi dealerships sharing the new and exciting happenings from the showroom floor.
The rest of the evening is devoted to YOU, our Members! Enjoy the food and drink, swap Audi stories, catch up on the latest news from friends, and check your door prize ticket to see what you may have won!
We can't wait to celebrate with you!
Details to know:
- All ACGL members and their family or a guest are welcome. (Want to attend but not yet a member? Sign up here!)
- There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
- Complimentary food will be provided, and a cash bar will be available beginning at 5:30.
- Warehouse Winery is located at 6415 Cambridge Street, St. Louis Park, MN
- ACGL and Warehouse Winery will be adhering to all local COVID restrictions in place at the time of the event