About this event
VSCCA-entry only for the Thompson Vintage Motorsport Festival
Optional Test day Thursday, June 10
Friday - Saturday, June 11-12, Thompson, CT
Save $50 by entering by May 28!
Use your credit card and the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
The Thompson Vintage Motorsport Festival will take place on June 10th to the 12th at Thompson Speedway in the beautiful “quiet corner” of Connecticut. As with last year the VSCCA and the VRG will be sanctioning the event this year. There will be one VSCCA all-comers grid for all VSCCA eligible cars. Garage rentals are available for all 3 days. Whther we have a dinner will be determined as we get closer to the date and what the state of the pandemic is.
For more information on the Thompson event please contact Event Chair Steve Morici at email@example.com or call Steve in California (PST time!) at 760-249-1112.
- Test Day (Thursday, June 10): $150
- Early Bird two-day (Good through May 28, 2021!): $475
- Regular two-day entry: $525
- Early Bird one-day entry (Good through May 28, 2021!): $250
- Regular one-day entry: $275
- SOLD OUT Garage Rental, all three days: $155
- Note: The Test Day, Garage Rental and additional banquet dinners can be purchased under the section "Event Add Ons" once you select an entry package.
EARLY BIRD POLICY:
The Early Bird Entry is up to two weeks before the start of a track event: specifically the VSCCA Springs Sprints, Empire Cup, Thompson Vintage Festival, White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix and Fall Finale. If you DO NOT pay by Credit Card, your payment MUST BE MAILED to the Event Chair no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. If you do not send your payment promptly and show up at the event with a check in hand, you will have to pay the Regular Entry fee which is $50 more than the Early Bird rate.
NOTE: There is no Early Bird discount for Tech sessions, Hill Climbs, the Annual General Meeting and Holiday socials. The Lime Rock Historic Festival has their own Early Bird and cancellation policy.
NOTE: Non VSCCA member entry rates are $50 higher however you can get a credit of up to $100 towards your first year of membership by entering two VSCCA track events in the same year.
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New Account Set Up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” for this event on vscca.org
If you need to cancel your registration please watch this instructional video: Cancel Registration
Thompson Vintage Motorsport Festival
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a VMC current unemcumbered (not on suspension) license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization and be VSCCA eligible for the event.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run with VSCCA groups. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to VSCCA Tire Rules
- This is a unmuffled event.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chair Steve Morici at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve in California (PST time!) at 760-249-1112.