About this event
Thunderhill West CCW - (103 dB) Full Track
- 103 dB event. 4 run groups with low traffic (Good for practicing skills and breaking PBs)
- Five 20 min sessions
- All cars are welcome with different levels of experience.
- $190 regular price, $210 for novice including lead follow sessions
- Helmet Rental is available at this track with a limited supply (not guaranteed)
Hello from TOP-GT! TOP-GT mostly host track day events at Laguna Seca, Sonoma, and Thunderhill. We will also visit South California a few times a year! TOP-GT is aiming at creating a friendly and relaxed environment for people to pursue speed and learn techniques. We want everyone in our event:
- Drive Safe!
- Have Fun!
- Make Friends!
TOP-GT is not a race event, but many of our drivers and staff hold racing licenses and are willing to share their knowledge and help everyone to improve their lap time or learn how to drive safely. To better serve people's needs, TOP-GT's event usually allows a limited number of drivers per day and provides much more seat time comparing to other events. A typical event will provide 100 minutes of seat time and skid pad (unlimited use) if it is available at the track.
We will follow COVID-19 protocols and regulations from the local county and require everyone:
- Passengers are allowed at this event. No pets allowed. No exceptions.
- All participants must wear a face mask (non-venting) in all public areas, such as driver registration, meetings, garages, food lines, and track viewing areas. Masks are not required while in vehicles.
- Social distancing is recommended in all areas - 6 feet or more between people.
- Participants who are sick or coughing should not attend and will be required to leave.
- Non-contact thermometers will be used to check body temperature and participants will be required to leave if fever is detected.
- We will minimize contact during the check-in process as much as possible.
- Garage rental is not available at this track.
All levels of experience are welcome. We also follow common track day rules as many other groups:
- Open: Open passing allowed anywhere on the track. Point-by is welcome. 10+ track day experience required. High horsepower cars are recommended.
- Point-by 2: Open passing on straight line and point-by only in corners. 3+ track day experience & previous experience @ Thunderhill West required
- Point-by 1: Open passing on straight line and point-by only in corners. 3+ track day experience required.
- Novice: designed for the novice who has less than 3 track day experience. We will provide 2 lead-follow sessions and instructions during download meetings
- Minimum age of 18, both driver and passenger
- Sound Limit: 103 dB
- Helmets - Current requirement is M2010+ / SA2010+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- Tow Hook or some tow points is required.
- All convertibles must be equipped with rollover protection. Factory-equipped rollover protection is allowed. All Miatas must have approved roll bars to be on the race track. Please contact us to make sure your convertible is allowed. Both Driver and passenger heads with helmets must be below the top of the front windshield and roll bar.